A Call to arms

h1ghlander

It's not the same since they did away with the old mega steep terracing. It was always one of my favourite away grounds.

The pies were good in those days too.

It's not the same since they did away with the old mega steep terracing. It was always one of my favourite away grounds.

The pies were good in those days too.

Pies at Tannadice arent upto much these days :(

Tynecastle do better pies, they are just too feckin hot, takes 15mins for them to cool down enough to eat them!

Hope you bring a good support, will spur on the home support and help the all round atmosphere

Pies at Tannadice arent upto much these days :(

Tynecastle do better pies, they are just too feckin hot, takes 15mins for them to cool down enough to eat them!

Hope you bring a good support, will spur on the home support and help the all round atmosphere

_284618_dog.jpg

Are you going to change your username after Saturday? :rolleyes:

why would i? look at the date i joined, we were losing to hearts regularly at the time

i made it for followfollow, got banned though, they hadnt beaten us in 6 games.:)

I'm in Dundee right now as I work at the student union. Getting all excited about the match. Barely get the chance to see the Hearts due to my wage being slightly more than that of our cleaner but love the Dundee matches. Where is the boozing usually done before the match?

I'm willing to wager that unless we get behind the goals as well there will be people locked out tomorrow.

I forsee a big Hearts crowd with it being a cash gate.

Been locked out at Tannadice before, 98 i think. Lasted all of 5 minutes in the United end before being turfed out.

I'll be there. Word of warning to those who haven't been to tannadump before..... If you're over 3ft tall then you wont have any leg room. Being over 6 ft I almost got chucked out last time for constantly standing up. Its a throwback to the 30's or 40's (i'd guess!) with their wooden seats.

Guest jambomickey
I'll be there. Word of warning to those who haven't been to tannadump before..... If you're over 3ft tall then you wont have any leg room. Being over 6 ft I almost got chucked out last time for constantly standing up. Its a throwback to the 30's or 40's (i'd guess!) with their wooden seats.

know the feeling mate! i'm 6ft 3

Aisle seat hopefully!

cash gate at tannadice means standing about for a hell of a long time! either inside cause your early, or outside cause they cant get you in fast enough. total farce of a place!.. every time i have been they have given me a raffel ticket too... i have still never won anything with it! lol :(

Jambof3tornado

Hitting the road shortly having just decided to go to the game,remember a group ripping the **** out of jim spence 2 seasons ago coz the stewards wouldnt let him in!!!

Archived