Does anyone remember ...

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

About four or five years ago there used to be a couple (I think) that sat at the very front of the Gorgie stand, behind the goals.

All the kids would take the **** out of them ... (a wee bit simple I think) and they would always talk about the wrestling the night before.

The bairns used to steal the guys hat and he would go off his heid.

Does anyone mind them?

It's just a certain poster on here reminds me of the bird.

As I say, a bit simple.

Apologies if you post on here! :eek:

About four or five years ago there used to be a couple (I think) that sat at the very front of the Gorgie stand, behind the goals.

All the kids would take the **** out of them ... (a wee bit simple I think) and they would always talk about the wrestling the night before.

Does anyone mind them?

As I say, a bit simple.

Lol, no idea who you're talking about but have my guesses about the poster in question...

Guest S.U.S.S.

Does anyone mind them?

As I say, a bit simple.

Strange as it sounds i think i know who you mean.

PS can you elaborate on which poster they remind you off?:)

When I used to sit in Section Z between 1997 and 1999 we could always spot a couple of odd hearts fans in Section A of the wheatfield - One of the guys had either STEPHANE ADAM or STEPHEN PRESSLEY (cannae mind which) in full on the back of his shirt.

When I used to sit in Section Z between 1997 and 1999 we could always spot a couple of odd hearts fans in Section A of the wheatfield - One of the guys had either STEPHANE ADAM or STEPHEN PRESSLEY (cannae mind which) in full on the back of his shirt.

HAHA who the **** would do that?!

You don't half get some odd folk at Tynecastle!

Maybe was it right behind the goals? the woman had black short hair?

If it is i used to sit beside them a couple of years ago but thankfully i moved my seat:)

Maybe was it right behind the goals? the woman had black short hair?

If it is i used to sit beside them a couple of years ago but thankfully i moved my seat:)

Haha thats the one! :)

Torn faced cow.

aye they used to appear in the old leisureland from time to time.

and she reminds me also of a certain poster on here who as unhealthy obsession with stephen pressley!!!!

hiya how are you? Whats your name?

is that her?

Mandy and fred?? They used to stand with the big guy that sold programmes outside the lloyds tsb at the gorgie road entrance?

is that her?

Mandy and fred?? They used to stand with the big guy that sold programmes outside the lloyds tsb at the gorgie road entrance?

correctamundo.....lol

They were sitting down beside where the police / security gantry bit is. Right beside where a guy looked liked he was having a real funny turn and a couple of paramedics were giving him oxygen.

Commander Harris
Used to see Mandy on the bus more than at the games... no that i tried to make a habbit of it.

she always seems to be on my bus.

they're both obviously hearts daft so fair play to them.

They were sitting down beside where the police / security gantry bit is. Right beside where a guy looked liked he was having a real funny turn and a couple of paramedics were giving him oxygen.

Yea they were in section T on saturday. 1st time iv seen them in there.

Na I don't think it's that Mandy.

Is she the wee tiny one who is obviously a bit slow?

She always seems to be on my bus as well! :eek:

Always called Jose Quitongo 'Jose Mitongo'

there is a couple who sat in front of me last year not seen them this year with there 2sons and they spent more time fighting with the kids and hitting the oldest one on the back of the head every time he would sware than watching the game think these are the same people gorgie stand section v row 4 (you would think the son would have sat on the other side of his brother so not to get it);)

That's what I miss about being at the games.

I miss "The Stranglers" who I used to sit behind in Section A from 97-00ish.

Then there was the Sitting Image puppets who I sat near in upper N from about 01-03ish. 2 old ladies with plastic looking faces who would always eat a picnic during the game and offer sweets to the people around apart from me and my mate who I think swore too much!

Followed by Barney Rubble and Fred Flintstone who sat with their dysfunctional sons/daughter/pals and always sent the unwanted child away for the pies. He even had to sit in a row of his own behind the rest of them.

Then the last one was "SIR!!!" a few years ago. in 05-06 and 06-07 he would always go radge at the ref/opposition but never swore, always calling them "sir" instead. Maybe due to the fact he was there with his 2 kids and sat next to an old boy who I worried wouldn't be there every week in case he'd passed out. Until one game against I think Celtic when he just went nts and called everyone everything under the sun, think he;d eventually had enough.

I remember seeing a guy with STEPHANE ADAM on the back of his shirt walking down Princes Street one year. I had been really disappointed that season that my mum hadn't got ADAM on the back of the shirt I got for Christmas, but when I saw that guy's, I was glad I'd got nothing rather than the whole name!

portobellojambo1

is that her?

Do they come from down Musselburgh/Prestonpans way somewhere, assuming it is the same persons I am thinking of.

Do they come from down Musselburgh/Prestonpans way somewhere, assuming it is the same persons I am thinking of.

im not sure, my wife says that mandy is from down muirhouse way, she is from that neck of the woods aswell.

Ha! i know what couple u mean....

Do they both wear big hearts jackets from a few seasons back?

She looks a bit like Kathy Burke?

Used to sometime see them at the bus stop arguing or asking randoms who was their fav player etc

Randle P McMurphy
im not sure, my wife says that mandy is from down muirhouse way, she is from that neck of the woods aswell.

My nephew works in the Hearts shop at the stadium and they are always in there too. He tells me they do come from Muirhouse although I dont recall ever seeing them down that way in my 30+ years in sunny Muirhouse/ Pilton.

Archived