Hobos banner at Hamilton

Ballboy

Just having a look at the Hobo's game on the BBC website ( I was bored..OK ) and noticed they have a " Sauzee... Le God " banner. I wonder if we can get one in maroon. Or even a Zibby one - I'll chuck in a fiver.

They would have had space for a hundred banners.

I believe they returned over 1000 tickets to Hamilton on the Friday prior to the match in the hope they would sell them on the day.

Wee Team.

Nucky Thompson

I watched it on the full SPL and saw the le chimp banner. Why is he a god in their eyes, because he was part of the team that helped get them out the 1st division:107years:

I also saw a few Irish tricolors:rolleyes: Mini-dhims right enough.

They would have had space for a hundred banners.

I believe they returned over 1000 tickets to Hamilton on the Friday prior to the match in the hope they would sell them on the day.

Wee Team.

Hibs did sell out the away end on the day. If you watch the game you will see it is full.

Hibs did sell out the away end on the day. If you watch the game you will see it is full.

Saturday was obviously Giro day.

Haha - after Hearts being slagged for imaginary "sell oots" at Tynie u think it wiz fool:rolleyes:

I've never understood their fixation with Sauzee. Was he not only there about 2-3 years before he took them to court?

And I don't think he's set foot in ER since.

He dropped them like a stone after they sacked after him after only 3 months.

Now,it took about 2 hundred off them to get enough to buy a decanter from some dodgy shop dealing in seconds for Sauzzee.

He dumped the cheap bawble and sued them the next week

Thought the guy was a class act remember him scoring at tynie when they gubbed us three nil some goal.

I'm sorry but that post is reekin. :hobofish:

J.T.F.Robertson
Thought the guy was a class act remember him scoring at tynie when they gubbed us three nil some goal.

AyeIrememberthattimetheygubbedustaesomegoal. :rolleyes:

Why are they taking a banner to a game about a player who left them years ago?

They have just came oot o their drug enduced coma!!!

The thing is that he was made manager while he was still a contracted player. When he was sacked as manager after 3 months, he still managed to get paid as a player for the next 2 years!!!!! as he was still under contract and never kicked another feckin ball, and these diddies still regard him as a hero, you couldn't make it up!!!!????

heartgarfunkel
Now,it took about 2 hundred off them to get enough to buy a decanter from some dodgy shop dealing in seconds for Sauzzee.

He dumped the cheap bawble and sued them the next week

The le Chimp decanter Pippa-Dee party for the criminal underworld was so tacky and effeminate, that even the weeteam desperadoes who taped their earlobes in tribute to their German striker Dirk Lehmann turned their noses up.

Rancid.

The le Chimp decanter Pippa-Dee party for the criminal underworld was so tacky and effeminate, that even the weeteam desperadoes who taped their earlobes in tribute to their German striker Dirk Lehmann turned their noses up.

Rancid.

Taped earlobes and Jimmy Boco wigs.

Classy.

Eh? Plenty red and white seats at either side of the stand.

scott herbertson
Eh? Plenty red and white seats at either side of the stand.

Get with the plot.

It's a sell out, Hibs style

:rolleyes:

Archived