GOT A NICE SURPRISE for a change.

Son Of Anarchy

Son Of Anarchy

Came home drunk from the game on saturday, Wife says to me "we're booked up for a weekend to paris babe". Erm,cant afford it says I. "Already payed for babe",says she.Cant miss a game says I. "Its the 9th october,you dont have a game"says she. BUMMER thought I UNTIL she tells me its to go see the Contalmaison Hearts memorial:) I always wanted to go see it and pay my respects and her grandad died there.He was in Mcraes battalion along with the Hearts players.I was speechless to say the least,but damned happy though:)

Seymour M Hersh
Came home drunk from the game on saturday, Wife says to me "we're booked up for a weekend to paris babe". Erm,cant afford it says I. "Already payed for babe",says she.Cant miss a game says I. "Its the 9th october,you dont have a game"says she. BUMMER thought I UNTIL she tells me its to go see the Contalmaison Hearts memorial:) I always wanted to go see it and pay my respects and her grandad died there.He was in Mcraes battalion along with the Hearts players.I was speechless to say the least,but damned happy though:)

Ideal. You will have a fantastic time. Make sure you visit as many of the main sites as possible. Albert and Amien are decent places to eat & drink.

Ive been to the Somme a couple of times in July (not to see the memorial at contalmaison, working unfortunately) and stayed in Arras which is a wee bit away but has decent night life for the area and not bad for food etc.

Sights that i would have as must see's would be the memorial to the missing on the somme (thiepval) it's massive and surrounded by beautiful gardens, the ulster tower is also a nice one and the canadian memorial (i think) is also massive and very impressive.

I personally found it very moving going to these places (but im a bit like that anyway) and its a very humbling experience.

Enjoy

Weemarky

Where did you get that wife, where did you get that wife!!

Books a weekend away, pays for it and makes sure Hearts aint playing.

jammy begger!

Son Of Anarchy
Where did you get that wife, where did you get that wife!!

Books a weekend away, pays for it and makes sure Hearts aint playing.

jammy begger!

Believe me mate,she went right up in my estimation when i heard,lol. Romantic weekend in paris? Nah,trip to contalmaison, thats my girl :)

Believe me mate,she went right up in my estimation when i heard,lol. Romantic weekend in paris? Nah,trip to contalmaison, thats my girl :)

Got her well trained mate. Well played.

Came home drunk from the game on saturday, Wife says to me "we're booked up for a weekend to paris babe". Erm,cant afford it says I. "Already payed for babe",says she.Cant miss a game says I. "Its the 9th october,you dont have a game"says she. BUMMER thought I UNTILshe tells me its to go see the Contalmaison Hearts memorial:) I always wanted to go see it and pay my respects and her grandad died there.He was in Mcraes battalion along with the Hearts players.I was speechless to say the least,but damned happy though:)

Cringe!!

Good for you m8 after all the bad things you said about her last sat as wel??l bet your feeling pretty crappy now (not) lol see she not as bad as you thought.

p.s did she dip your wallet for the fares??????

Son Of Anarchy
Good for you m8 after all the bad things you said about her last sat as wel??l bet your feeling pretty crappy now (not) lol see she not as bad as you thought.

p.s did she dip your wallet for the fares??????

A. You know im not brave enough to say anything bad dude;)

B. If she dipped my wallet to pay fares we'd struggle to get past porty :rolleyes:

Son Of Anarchy
not as well trained as i have;)

You'd have as much chance of training her than hibs winning the BIG cup mate,of that i assure you:p

Archived