Bruno and Tullberg step closer

Rudi Hates Hibees

Chad Sexington
Hearts stars Bruno Aguiar and Mike Tullberg will take a significant step towards a first-team return when they train with the first-team this afternoon.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1399853,00.html

Good news.

Hopefully Tullberg will feature on Saturday.

I'm not sure where Bruno will fit in though.

Lets hope that Tullberg is a good player.

He should at least give us a bit of a presence up front, something severely lacking at the mo.........

Yup we need Tullberg. He is a big lad, and should win a lot of headers. Something that Nade and Mole seem to struggle with!

Rudi Hates Hibees
Lets hope that Tullberg is a good player.

He can't possibly be any worse than we have now!

Sounds like you have made up your mind Coco.

I've made up my mind on Aguiar.

Tullberg I have never seen, so I haven't made up my mind. I am hoping he is a good player.

Seymour M Hersh
Hopefully a few Reserves matches under their belt and if they impress they'll be in the frame for ER.

Agreed, 3-4 games each in the reserves for Bruno to get back to some level of match sharpness and for Tulleberg to get an idea of the frenetic pace of the Scottish game. I think it would be a little unfair to expect them to be in the 1st team so soon.

Hope we're not putting too much pressure on Tullberg, expecting too much from the lad. From what we're led to believe about him, he's not an 'out and out' striker. Still, a 'Mark De Vries' type debut at Tynie would be nice!:whistling::cheese:

If we decide to go 4-4-2 at any point I think Aguair would be great in beside Stewart.

Hope Tullberg can to a job aswell.

Bruno merits further discussion, as the midfield is a crowded place right now.

For me, Bruno was great at getting the ball down (and keeping it down), governing midfield plays, set pieces and through balls. Mikey is great at all of the above too, and is stronger (one of Brunos weaknesses) and faster (Bruno wasn't slow but MS is so quick, when he wants to be).

That, to me, is the clash - 'Bruno oder Mikey: Wer Kann es Besser?'

...Or, do we off load Lazy Larry, gather some $ and slot Bruno into that role.

Whilst ill take Mikey over Bruno at the margin, I'd drop Larry for slack attitude tomorrow. We don't need THAT problem in 2008-09.

Looking forward to seeing how Csaba rates him and plays him.

Deodato

For me, Bruno was great at getting the ball down (and keeping it down), governing midfield plays, set pieces and through balls. Mikey is great at all of the above too, and is stronger (one of Brunos weaknesses) and faster (Bruno wasn't slow but MS is so quick, when he wants to be).

Whilst ill take Mikey over Bruno at the margin, I'd drop Larry for slack attitude tomorrow. We don't need THAT problem in 2008-09.

Deodato

Who we playing? ;)

I think Bruno would be back-up for Stewart until he gets injured/suspended/loss of form etc. Tullberg on the other hand, i am hoping, will become a valuable player for us. Him and Nade up front with Nade just behind. Berra knocks it up to Tullberg who nods it down to Nade, he smashes it into the net, 1-0.

Glad Tullberg is coming back to fitness. We need more options up front and hopefully it will enable Csaba to play the way he wants.

TBH not fussed about Bruno, far from convinced on him. Though he seems to be highly rated by many.

People like Aguiar because they like chanting Bruno like they did when we had Pasquale.

:)

For Tullberg, read Toshack.

So, we need a Keegan, right?

Who we playing? ;)

I think Bruno would be back-up for Stewart until he gets injured/suspended/loss of form etc. Tullberg on the other hand, i am hoping, will become a valuable player for us. Him and Nade up front with Nade just behind. Berra knocks it up to Tullberg who nods it down to Nade, he smashes it into the net, 1-0.

Susie-Jambo-66

Tullberg and Bruno back training.

Whoopee.

Tullberg sounds like another Pinilla.

And who is Bruno going to replace as Laszlo is happy with Stewart and Karipidis in the middle.

Sorry nothing to get to excited about IMO

Bruno has played next to no football in the last 18 months or so, would be shocked to see him anywhere near the first team in the next 6 weeks or so. There is also a pretty strong chance that he will pick up niggly(sp) injuries as his body copes with the transition to training full time. Its not uncommon.

Good news though as the more faces there is the better.

Whoopee.

And who is Bruno going to replace as Laszlo is happy with Stewart and Karipidis in the middle.

What a silly post.

Whoopee.

Those guys must have got a restraining order sorted quicker than the rest of the team.

Whoopee.

I'm hoping Bruno plays RM.

Kingston needs dropped.

Susie-Jambo-66
What a silly post.

Your entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.

Move on.

So Tullberg was not sent home becaue of injury and psycological problems

So Stewart and Karapidis is not Laszlo first choice. Funny he says they are.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Those guys must have got a restraining order sorted quicker than the rest of the team.

Haha!

I'm dying to see Tullberg. I just want a competent striker running the line to be honest.

We haven't replaced Janny yet. Hopefully MT is up to the job.

Your entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.

Move on.

So Tullberg was not sent home becaue of injury and psycological problems

So Stewart and Karapidis is not Laszlo first choice. Funny he says they are.

He had mental problems overcoming the inury IIRC.

Not a nutter like Pinilla.

He had mental problems overcoming the inury IIRC.

Not a nutter like Pinilla.

Mental problems is the wrong way to look at it.

'Frustration' at the injury not healing quick enough is how I'd put it.

Tullberg went away to get intencive treatment on his injury(thigh?) and Hearts should of allowed him to do so earlier. What a supid comment to make to be honest. He can't wait to play and has been going to the games when he can to support the team which is more than you can say for alot of the players at the club who dont go along and support the team.

Susie-Jambo-66
I think the painters are in.

You would know about that because you certainly are acting like a ****Y coming out with stuff like that.

Susie-Jambo-66
Mental problems is the wrong way to look at it.

'Frustration' at the injury not healing quick enough is how I'd put it.

The club certainly looked at at it as a psycological problem and stated so.

But it's not how you are making it out though, is it?

Wasn't it Csaba who said it?

Simple 'lost in translation' moment perhaps?

:sad:

There was a short period after Hartley got sold where Aguiar was excellent. If he comes back and plays like that then great. I'm not too hopeful for him though, I think there is too much competition.

This can only be good news.

Bruno did not look out of place in the company of the esteemed 05/06 squad and was a good player till Le Juge snapped him.

Tullberg will have alot of expectation hanging on his shoulders, but he came to us from Serie A so maybe this is justified!

Hopefully a few Reserves matches under their belt and if they impress they'll be in the frame for ER.

Tullberg said on Saturday that he would be playing 45 minutes of a reserve game this week so if he comes through that alright he may be on the bench Saturday.

I still think that Aguiar will be nowhere near full fitness in time for ER.

I agree. We've thrown players in to early in the past. Hopefully we've learned our lesson. At least two reserve games first with maybe a sub appearance to get them fit for Easter rd.

Rudi Hates Hibees
Tullberg said on Saturday that he would be playing 45 minutes of a reserve game this week so if he comes through that alright he may be on the bench Saturday.

I still think that Aguiar will be nowhere near full fitness in time for ER.

The reserve game has been posponed this week due to Hamilton playing in the CIS cup!

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Match/DevelopmentTeam/0,,10289,00.html

Deodato

one thing you forgot in all that!!!!

bruno can actually take free kicks and his delivery is 20x better than stewart

You would know about that because you certainly are acting like a ****Y coming out with stuff like that.

Take a pill or a COLD SHOWER......

Archived