Buying Man Utd tickets

Benzinho

I'm going to be in Manchester this weekend and quite fancied going to the Man U v Bolton game at Old Trafford. I've been trying to buy tickets from their ticket exchange service online but you have to join some membership thing for ?28 which isn't worth it for a once off.

Does anyone know of anywhere else online you can buy tickets or if it's likely to be possible to buy tickets on the day outside the ground?

Nucky Thompson
I'm going to be in Manchester this weekend and quite fancied going to the Man U v Bolton game at Old Trafford. I've been trying to buy tickets from their ticket exchange service online but you have to join some membership thing for ?28 which isn't worth it for a once off.

Does anyone know of anywhere else online you can buy tickets or if it's likely to be possible to buy tickets on the day outside the ground?

There is a ticket office outside the ground where you can get tickets after 12pm. It's where all the supporters clubs from Ireland, Scotland etc hand back their unused allocation. A game against Bolton you won't have any bother getting one.

There is a ticket office outside the ground where you can get tickets after 12pm. It's where all the supporters clubs from Ireland, Scotland etc hand back their unused allocation. A game against Bolton you won't have any bother getting one.

Brilliant, that's just what I wanted to hear. I'll just check it out on the day then. Cheers for the info.

Archived