Nick Faldo is a ****ing Chugger

CostaJambo

Thread title says it all really. He just doesn't have the personality to mange a group of 12 highly talented guys. Lesson to be learned for future Ryder Cups.

P.S. - I could quote statistics ad nauseam to justify his chuggerness but I'm sure I don't need to do so. Monty would have at least had the players on his side due to his previous exploits in the tournament.

The Old Tolbooth

I loved the way he said you cant point the finger at anybody, how about pointing it yourself you egotistical, big headed, obnoxious, arrogant, self loving tosser!!!

Faldo got what he deserved, **** all!!!!

Cant disagree with both of you. Cant stand the man! Captain? My erse, cant even remember where his players come from and what their names are. A **** of the highest order!

He comes across like a punch drunk boxer, only not quite as intelligent

In fact he's just plain weird at times, more of a loose cannon than Boris Johnson and big Phil the greek put together...

Chad Sexington

As soon as I heard he was captain I knew Europe would lose.

The man is a stroker par excellence.

I mean...just look him.

FaldoPg80.jpg

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

My favourite Faldo moment was when he tried to cleverly disguise the pairings photo as a .... sandwich list.

I mean a sandwich list?

What the **** is a 'sandwich list'?

Tosser.

Nick%20Faldo.jpg

My favourite Faldo moment was when he tried to cleverly disguise the pairings photo as a .... sandwich list.

I mean a sandwich list?

What the **** is a 'sandwich list'?

Tosser.

Nick%20Faldo.jpg

"Justin's having poultry on his piece. Poulter? No. Chicken"

Thread title says it all really. He just doesn't have the personality to mange a group of 12 highly talented guys. Lesson to be learned for future Ryder Cups.

P.S. - I could quote statistics ad nauseam to justify his chuggerness but I'm sure I don't need to do so. Monty would have at least had the players on his side due to his previous exploits in the tournament.

Faldo, for all his faults (and they are many) is the highest ever Ryder Cup points scorer - and that included the days when we were pretty average. So I don't think we can assume that exploits in previous tournaments is, in any way, an indicator of not being a crap captain.

I hope when it comes to pointing the finger, that many fingers are pointed at Faldo.

He screwed up in many ways (although it has to be acknowledged that the Yanks were right up for it and played some blinding stuff.)

Archived