Name on your seat

i8hibsh

Ever since I moved back to section N a few years back I have had the name 'Neil Fraser' (not my name) on my seat.

Everytime I phone up Tynecastle to ask them to put my name on it they say "aye nae probs we will sort that" and they just don't.

I know it's a matter of minimal importance but it is just annoying. I pay the money, I want my name on my seat.

Does anyone else have this problem or do you all have your name on your seat?

my name has been on my seat in the gorgie stand since it was built and will be there until i cant climb the steps anymore.

It was a gimmick to sell season tickets three seasons ago. I don't think they do it anymore.

Thing is tho, it is very inexpensive (sticky bit of tape), not exactly time consuming and a nice touch

I'll try again this week

Jambof3tornado
Thing is tho, it is very inexpensive (sticky bit of tape), not exactly time consuming and a nice touch

I'll try again this week

The novelty wears off very quickly!!;)

Ever since I moved back to section N a few years back I have had the name 'Neil Fraser' (not my name) on my seat.

Everytime I phone up Tynecastle to ask them to put my name on it they say "aye nae probs we will sort that" and they just don't.

I know it's a matter of minimal importance but it is just annoying. I pay the money, I want my name on my seat.

I have the same "problem" and am actually glad that the club is not wasting time and money fixing it.

Why not fix it yourself if you are that bothered?

Hearts provide a blonde to massage my shoulders and a brunette to bring me drinks and canapes. I've also got my name on my seat but can't say I'm too fussed about that perk...

Better call Saul
Hearts provide a blonde to massage my shoulders and a brunette to bring me drinks and canapes. I've also got my name on my seat but can't say I'm too fussed about that perk...

Aye right naw ye dinni :mad:

OR DO YA ?:eek:

How much extra was that ?:biggrin:

I don't tend to look at my seat whilst at Tynie. I watch the game. I couldn't care less whether my name was on it or not.

Nucky Thompson
The only thing that really matters is that there are bums on those seats.

Yesterday's attendence was disappointing.

I agree.

I have the same "problem" and am actually glad that the club is not wasting time and money fixing it.

Why not fix it yourself if you are that bothered?

The club agreed to put the name on the seat. Either they should do so or come out and say that they are no longer going to include this in the season ticket package. To suggest that the guy fixes it himself is to totally miss the point.

siegementality
I agree.

But surely you'll be happy that it was only the 'real fans' who were there, none of these 'gloryhunters'.

The club agreed to put the name on the seat. Either they should do so or come out and say that they are no longer going to include this in the season ticket package. To suggest that the guy fixes it himself is to totally miss the point.

When the Club announces it's ST deals it tends to tell what you get for cash rather what you don't.

So.....

If it didn't say your name would be put on your seat when the packages were announced it would be safe to assume that it isn't happenening.

Unless you DIY.

But surely you'll be happy that it was only the 'real fans' who were there, none of these 'gloryhunters'.

Indeed! The real point of this thread is "Where is Neil Fraser these days?"!

JAMBOn_et_fromage

I demand to have 'Neil Fraser' on my seat (not in the biblical sense of course). :o

They call me 'Neil'

They call me 'Fraser'

They call me 'Jim'

They call me 'Ewan'

That's not my name

That's not my name

That's not my name

That's not my name

siegementality
Indeed! The real point of this thread is "Where is Neil Fraser these days?"!

Obviously Neil was a glory hunter!

None of the current season ticket packages include "named" seats.

When pontificating about points others may be missing, you would do well to get your facts right.

Me and the guy next to me are still waiting for our padded seats, after 3 years. Still sitting on the plastic. I've told Hearts a few times.

And any time that Sky roll up, they take our seats to bits and we have to reassemble them ourselves before the game starts. Try getting a feature like that at the theatre or pictures.

I wonder what portion of the Season Ticket fee is for the padding. Maybe I should ask for a small refund. ;)

marshallschunkychicken

I only ever notice my name on my seat for identification purposes, when I'm too pashed to find it by regular means, despite having sat there for five years.

:food-smiley-004:

My name isn't on my seat either!

It would be nice if it was, but I think in the current climate i'll let it slide.

Although Makela, Beslija and Agiuar could do with a job and a bit of exercise... maybe they could get to work changin the names on the seats around the stands?!

We have our names on our seats but you cant tell what it says as they are stuck on top of the previous seat holders. :rolleyes:

My name was on my seat until a couple of seasons ago when it was removed by a Hobo who was attending ,I think, a Cup semi final . Wrote to Fester Road asking for a refund and, not surprisingly, am still waiting on a reply.

I had a nice time picking the sticker off my seat during a bottom six match last season. I had plenty of room for manoeuvre, there was nobody sitting beside me, behind me or in front of me either for that matter. Game was painfully boring though, maybe they were just less masochistic.

Sticker was in the wrong name anyway.

Change your name by Deed Poll to Mr Row L Seat 34 or whatever it is...that way, it's always your seat ;)

That's how I got my personalised number plate!

Yours sincerely

Mr SP08 FTH

I had a nice time picking the sticker off my seat during a bottom six match last season. I had plenty of room for manoeuvre, there was nobody sitting beside me, behind me or in front of me either for that matter. Game was painfully boring though, maybe they were just less masochistic.

Sticker was in the wrong name anyway.

Better not try that now - someone might text in to report you for vandalism! :P

They were still doing it for ST holders last season. They put shiny new name tapes on ours when we moved to Section G.

It amazes me that anyone cares about having their name put on their seat. Unless of course, you are under 12.

Would you want someone else's name on your house door? or your office desk?

I think it is just easier if I change my name to Neil Fraser

Yooooooooooooou've got Neily, Neily, Neily, Neily Fraser on your chair, on your chair.

you start some **** on this forum :rolleyes:

but my name isnt on my seat either well it is but its directly over the old person that sat in the seat before me, so its not readable!

but doesnt really bother me

you start some **** on this forum :rolleyes:

but my name isnt on my seat either well it is but its directly over the old person that sat in the seat before me, so its not readable!

but doesnt really bother me

Yes it does! How many times have you moaned about it? What about when someone tried to claim the seat? Short memory! :cool:

Yes it does! How many times have you moaned about it? What about when someone tried to claim the seat? Short memory! :cool:

I have not, i clearly was frustrated when i first got the seat but im not anymore.WHEN DID I LAST COMPLAIN ABOUT IT??????:P

Would you want someone else's name on your house door? or your office desk?

What's that got to do with anything? We're talking about a crappy little sticker that you get on your seat at Tynie.

siegementality

A small aside, although connected to a degree, as well as the cheap little stickers on seats I noticed that the new 'Shop a Jambo' scheme adverts consisted of laminted posters stuck to the wall with bluetack or cellotape, classy!

EDIT: Just thought maybe 3 pence from each text goes towards a frame!

mine did have my name on it on bad thing was when the hobos where at tyine my mate who was there end up in my seat and took great fun out filming them peeling the sticker of and sending me the vid they also got fun out sending me it bit by bit in the post (still not got the ?5er they nicked from me:eek: for the stamps and envlopes thefing barstewards)

siegementality
mine did have my name on it on bad thing was when the hobos where at tyine my mate who was there end up in my seat and took great fun out filming them peeling the sticker of and sending me the vid they also got fun out sending me it bit by bit in the post (still not got the ?5er they nicked from me:eek: for the stamps and envlopes thefing barstewards)

Are you on JKB on your mobile per chance?

Archived