Radio Scotland - Off the Ball

CostaJambo

Dos anyone use the "Listen Again" service on the net to catch up with this during the week? I rarely listen live due to having 3 young boys who tend to communicate through screaming and rarely leave the wife and I in peace for any longer than about 5 minutes. Can't seem to find it on the BBC website these last couple of weeks. Also, is the Sunday show still on, haven't found that on line for ages?

Do you go to BBc Scotland sport ,its there,I tried to listen earlier today but this came up.-

''We are sorry but your requested content is not available.;;

about a third way down on left side

Sports Report - Saturday

Chick's World of Football

Off the Ball - Saturday

Off the Ball - Sunday

Paper Talk

Sports Weekly

Your Call

I have been trying via the Radio Scotland homepage, then "full schedule" under the "listen again" list of about 5 shows.

Just found the OTB home page and it says there is no OTB this week. OOPS!

BTW where are you based boboetjie, my missus is from Edenvale in Jo'burg.

im back in edinburgh now,but lived in roodepoort/florida for 23 years,my best friend lived in High Road,Edenvale.

im back in edinburgh now,but lived in roodepoort/florida for 23 years,my best friend lived in High Road,Edenvale.

They live in Da Gama Avenue, off Terrace something or other. A nice part of town. Always like going to SA for holidays, despite the mother-in-law. Much better climate than back home and better value too.

Ive been back here since 92,In the 70's we use to race our 50cc bikes in edenvale every weekend(zundapp and kreidlers),those were the days.im afraid ive only heard bad stories from friends over there now.Its a shame as i only have brilliant memories from my days in SA.

Ive been back here since 92,In the 70's we use to race our 50cc bikes in edenvale every weekend(zundapp and kreidlers),those were the days.im afraid ive only heard bad stories from friends over there now.Its a shame as i only have brilliant memories from my days in SA.

Yeah, fair comment mate. Even since I started going in 2001 I can see differences. The wife's brother and one of her sisters have already left and her parents have started making plans to retire to Oz (which is great as I won't have to see the old bat too often). There is a real brain drain going on and it'll only get worse. Such a shame for such a magnificent country.

Archived