hearts v caley highlights

maroonlegions

He is getting a hard time of it but Kingston is involved in most of the good play by Hearts in the highlights.

I think he was better yesterday but we as a support expect much more of him. This is supported by the fact that BBC Alba gave him Man of the Match.

Do we expect too much from Larry ?

He is getting a hard time of it but Kingston is involved in most of the good play by Hearts in the highlights.

Watch Kingston's effort at supporting Mole when he is on the run at the end of those highlights :eek:

I think he was better yesterday but we as a support expect much more of him. This is supported by the fact that BBC Alba gave him Man of the Match.

Do we expect too much from Larry ?

Not at all IMO.

His attitude stinks now. We need to stop with the DO DO DO DO LARRY KINGSTON songs whenever he goes to take a corner. Treat him like the rest of the team and he'll soon realise he needs to get the finger out.

He looks okay in the highlights because they are just that, highlights.

The rest of the time he hides and doesn't contribute much at all.

Call me crazy but I think he's 'taken the huff' at being stuck out wide, I think that he thinks he'd be able to influence the game more and show his best 'qvalitees' if he's in the central role.

Highlights only show you a percentage of the game.

The fact that Larry is in so many of the highlights shows you what he can actually do, but the truth is he could have done so much more yesterday.

Not at all IMO.

His attitude stinks now. We need to stop with the DO DO DO DO LARRY KINGSTON songs whenever he goes to take a corner. Treat him like the rest of the team and he'll soon realise he needs to get the finger out.

He looks okay in the highlights because they are just that, highlights.

The rest of the time he hides and doesn't contribute much at all.

Call me crazy but I think he's 'taken the huff' at being stuck out wide, I think that he thinks he'd be able to influence the game more and show his best 'qvalitees' if he's in the central role.

Much more serious is the fact he NEVER tracks back and leaves his full back (Eggert) with lots of 2 on 1 situations, which he managed to deal with generally.

Much more serious is the fact he NEVER tracks back and leaves his full back (Eggert) with lots of 2 on 1 situations, which he managed to deal with generally.

Which when we come up against a more dangerous opposition team, will cost us.

Highlights only show you a percentage of the game.

The fact that Larry is in so many of the highlights shows you what he can actually do, but the truth is he could have done so much more yesterday.

He is not a headless chicken. He has his role to play in the team and others have theirs.

Archived