now i know

peebles jambo

why jamie mole get's a game every week, because nade is utter garbage, let's just hope that mike tullberg is a striker, cause nade aint :eek:

The Old Tolbooth

It doesn't excuse why Gary Glen is not getting a start though, if he's fit enough to play and score in the reserves, then he's GOT to be better than the pish that played yesterday!

why jamie mole get's a game every week, because nade is utter garbage, let's just hope that mike tullberg is a striker, cause nade aint :eek:

Totally disagree. I felt he held the ball up and looked to play in team mates whenever he got the ball. The problem is that he is lacking in match fitness and needs games. The guy behind me yesterday watched the same game as you though, he had a go at "Christian Aid" every time he got near the ball. They also had loads to say about his weight, which he looks to have lost successfully.

The dude is a barrel chested striker, if he was to go on a water diet he would still have that barrel chest.

Another poor thread from Peebles Jambo. Please tell me you are not basing this on the half hour that Nade played yesterday.

no i'm basing it on the fact he was crap last season and certainly didn't look any better yesterday

It doesn't excuse why Gary Glen is not getting a start though, if he's fit enough to play and score in the reserves, then he's GOT to be better than the pish that played yesterday!

agreed, better striker than any of the 2 dumplings yesterday

no i'm basing it on the fact he was crap last season and certainly didn't look any better yesterday

Why then start a thread called "now i know". That surely suggests that you were undecided on him until now. How can one half hour sub appearence confirm that? It's not like he did a Makela.

Why then start a thread called "now i know". That surely suggests that you were undecided on him until now. How can one half hour sub appearence confirm that? It's not like he did a Makela.

Score a great goal ?

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Totally disagree. I felt he held the ball up and looked to play in team mates whenever he got the ball. The problem is that he is lacking in match fitness and needs games. The guy behind me yesterday watched the same game as you though, he had a go at "Christian Aid" every time he got near the ball. They also had loads to say about his weight, which he looks to have lost successfully.

The dude is a barrel chested striker, if he was to go on a water diet he would still have that barrel chest.

If he thinks Nade is fat, he clearly wasn't standing behind the goal at Hamilton when Nade came over to chuck his shirt into the crowd!

having been up close to nade i will again confirm he is a beast who is all muscle there is no muffin waistline on him he is just a huge bloke. a fat guy would not have the pace that he has and when he runs with the ball he is very difficult to stop or catch. i still reserve judgement but he is definatley the best striker we have at the moment.

Archived