McGregor dropped....

Martin_T

ToadKiller Dog
McCoist now saying he is not playing as he is not hitting the heights from last season. No mention of an injury.

so we should expect what he has been up to on the front pages of the red tops the morn?.

so we should expect what he has been up to on the front pages of the red tops the morn?.

Not seen a paper today, mate - whats he been up to?

Not surprised he was dropped after the shocking goal he lost last week.

If Alexander has a good game I'm sure the unbiased press will want him capped instead.

Fozzyonthefence
Not surprised he was dropped after the shocking goal he lost last week.

If Alexander has a good game I'm sure the unbiased press will want him capped instead.

Bit harsh if he got dropped for one howler, but funny all the same! Maybe there's other reasons. Don't know how he has been playing this season in general, but I've seen Cech & Boruc have their share of howlers over the last year & never get dropped & remember Gordon at Parkhead!

Roll on the Alexander for Scotland campaign...

McGregor is the most overrated player in British fooball. If any team were seriously prepared to pay ?5m for him the huns should have bit their hand off.

I remember him playing agaist us at Dunfermline when he was on loan - he was one of the worst players on the park.

Must have found himself another new fiance then....:P

Or his fiancee found out about someone else :rolleyes:

"kick me in the baws but dinny scratch ma Bentley again darling...":eek:

Johanes de Silentio

Aye, Sportsound began today with Chick Young promising "sensational" news...

THEN he announced that Alexander was in for McGregor - hardly sensational!

Chick, if you're reading this...I'm embarrassed for you!

1428: "Allan McGregor is lacking the performance levels he gave Rangers last season, which is why he's been dropped, whereas Kirk Broadfoot has demonstrated he thoroughly deserves to be here. As long as Kirk continues on that form, he'll continue to do well at Rangers."

Rangers assistant manager Ally McCoist on Sportsound.

Archived