New signings in January?

Johanes de Silentio

Johanes de Silentio

Not a great source, but B. Anderson stated yesterday in the Snooze that Csaba, along with Korobochka & Angel (boo!) are spending a right good chunk of their 12-hour day identifying signing targets.

Potentially very good news, depending on the players!

Not a great source, but B. Anderson stated yesterday in the Snooze that Csaba, along with Korobochka & Angel (boo!) are spending a right good chunk of their 12-hour day identifying signing targets.

Sorry but this cannot be true. Korobochka spends at least 3 hours a day dying his hair.

Jeeso,how long does it take to sit through F C U K Kaunas videos of games.

Sorry but this cannot be true. Korobochka spends at least 3 hours a day dying his hair.

And a further 6 hours sooking right up Vlads arse.

Yes, he uses the leftover water in the sink after the home strips have been washed.

Jeeso,how long does it take to sit through F C U K Kaunas videos of games.

About the same time it takes you to post a negative or twisted remark..

:rolleyes:

About the same time it takes you to post a negative or twisted remark..

:rolleyes:

Yep, the same old guff over and over and over again.

I don't know about you, but personally I think its hillarious.

If we are still doing well and look like we are really in the mix for third then I'm sure Csaba will be allowed to bring in a few players to push us on.

Well I would hope anyway.

We need at least 7 new players in January.

Left Back

Centre Half

Defensive Midfielder

Left Midfielder

Right Midfielder

2 Strikers.

Guest jambomickey
We need at least 7 new players in January.

Left Back

Centre Half

Defensive Midfielder

Left Midfielder

Right Midfielder

2 Strikers.

eh? we're sitting 2nd top of the league! we've still got driver, obua, cesnauskas, nielsen, tullberg to come back. i'd say we need a left back and a striker as priority in january

eh? we're sitting 2nd top of the league! we've still got driver, obua, cesnauskas, nielsen, tullberg to come back. i'd say we need a left back and a striker as priority in january

We are sitting 2nd top the SPL at the moment.

We won't be there by the time the Transfer Window opens.

Driver is the only natural Left Midfielder we have. When he's back we'll still need cover/competition for that place.

Obua...what is his position ?

Chesney coming back doesn't excite me.

Neilson is a Right Back.

Tullberg won't score us goals

Driver is the only natural Left Midfielder we have. When he's back we'll still need cover/competition for that place.

Neilson is a Right Back.

You don't think we need a goalie? Surely not. :laugh:

Neilson is a Right Back.

Seen him play have you?

Guest jambomickey

Neilson is a Right Back.

so your judging tullberg before you've even seen him play? csaba will know what position suits obua best and cesnauskas is our best wide right player when fully fit

so your judging tullberg before you've even seen him play? csaba will know what position suits obua best and cesnauskas is our best wide right player when fully fit

I'm not judging Tullbergs ability but I don't think he's an out and out goalscorer.

Obua - we'll have to wait and see if he comes good in any position.

Chesney will have been at Hearts for 4 years by the time the next TW opens and imo he's not done anywhere nearly enough to be considered our best wide right player.

How on earth can you claim he 'wont score us goals' then?

Looking at his career stats it appears he doesn't have a great record when it comes to hitting the net.

Looking at his career stats it appears he doesn't have a great record when it comes to hitting the net.

You're such a Negative Nancy sometimes...;)

You're such a Negative Nancy sometimes...;)

What's negative about it ?

It's better to go with the facts than assume he'll score 20 goals a season for us.

Isn't it ?

:)

What's negative about it ?

It's better to go with the facts than assume he'll score 20 goals a season for us.

Isn't it ?

Assuming that the guy wont score us goals before you've seen him play and going by his scoring record, bearing in mind he played in the Serie A were the defences are renound for being tight, is a bit negative.

Have faith man! :P

I did agree with the rest of your points but that one was pi55 IMO.

No offence.

Assuming that the guy wont score us goals before you've seen him play and going by his scoring record, bearing in mind he played in the Serie A were the defences are renound for being tight, is a bit negative.

Have faith man! :P

I did agree with the rest of your points but that one was pi55 IMO.

No offence.

I thought is was a realistic view considering the evidence.

I thought is was a realistic view considering the evidence.

Well thats your opinion. :)

Think you should give him a chance though before assuming he wont score.

Well thats your opinion. :)

Think you should give him a chance though before assuming he wont score.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing him play.

He surely cannot be any worse than the rest of the CF's at the club !!

I'm actually looking forward to seeing him play.

He surely cannot be any worse than the rest of the CF's at the club !!

His return to the team cant come quick enough for me.

I think up until Nade came on yesterday we seen the worst striking partnership in the league in Mole and Ksanavicius.

His return to the team cant come quick enough for me.

I think up until Nade came on yesterday we seen the worst striking partnership in the league in Mole and Ksanavicius.

Agreed.

Yep, the same old guff over and over and over again.

I don't know about you, but personally I think its hillarious.

Exactly, who does he think he's kidding...

Johanes de Silentio

1 - We need new defensive midfielders like we need another hole in the arse! [i.e. see Mrowiec, Ruben, Eggert, Kari]

2 - None of the strikers will score many goals unless the supply improves!

Having said that, we've had no' too bad a start, so the priority should be to make sure that whoever comes in is better than what we've got, so that we can build on the positives.

We've got enough keepers. (hopefully)

Definitely need a quality Left Back IMO. (for competition if nothing else)

Centre Backs are OKish - I like McGowan & Rapnik as backup - Kari's best position is still CB (IMO)

Midfield is OKish, but some motivated creative players would be good. (better motivated than Kingston, that is)

Strikers are a ****ing MUST - a blind man could see that, surely!

Neilson is a Right Back.

So the same squad of players who took us to second place (now third place) isnt capable of keeping us there ?

I dont see any evidence from the OTHER teams outwith the Old Firm that any of them are capable of finishing above us.

I don't care if these players have got us to third, I want Hearts to win the league so therefore better players are required please. Before anyone says thats unrealistic I know, but whilst 3rd would be a step in the right direction this season we always should strive to do better therefore any quality new players in January are welcome.

I'm pleased with the goalkeeping situation which looks to have been improved with Kello coming in. He looks the part.

I think that with the ongoing cost cutting it will be difficult to get new players in the next window but if for example we do manage to off load some high earners, the priority positions for me would be:

- left back

- ball winner in midfield

- striker with pace

1 - We need new defensive midfielders like we need another hole in the arse! [i.e. see Mrowiec, Ruben, Eggert, Kari]

2 - None of the strikers will score many goals unless the supply improves!

Having said that, we've had no' too bad a start, so the priority should be to make sure that whoever comes in is better than what we've got, so that we can build on the positives.

We've got enough keepers. (hopefully)

Definitely need a quality Left Back IMO. (for competition if nothing else)

Centre Backs are OKish - I like McGowan & Rapnik as backup - Kari's best position is still CB (IMO)

Midfield is OKish, but some motivated creative players would be good. (better motivated than Kingston, that is)

Strikers are a ****ing MUST - a blind man could see that, surely!

We need a creative midfielder to cover Stewart in the event that his has a dip in form or has an injury.

Palazuelos is not the answer and Bruno is only just starting back training today so he will be a long way off starting a game.

If we are still doing well and look like we are really in the mix for third then I'm sure Csaba will be allowed to bring in a few players to push us on.

Well I would hope anyway.

I think it's more likely to be cost cutting than signing new players. Hearts wage bill will still be the highest by far outside the old firm. If some high earners are sold then it might be possible to get new players in but it's not easy as most players contracts don't finish during a season.

Archived