VR will be at the game tomorrow......

Drylaw Hearts

letsmakesomenoise
so don't forget to let him know we still need a Manager.

Lets leave that until the games over (or dead) ,and get 100% behind our boys!!!!

Lets leave that until the games over (or dead) ,and get 100% behind our boys!!!!

If it was Gretna in the league @ home I would prob disagree, but this is a semi, not wanting to give the mad one all the attention.

Get behind the team I reckon..

Drylaw Hearts

Can't we do both ?

Its a cup semi final, and you're first thought seems to be protests. I find that odd. Aren't you not more interested in supporting the team and seeing if we can get to a final?

Drylaw Hearts
Why are you so hell bent on protests? We're unbeaten in January with the present setup.

You're right we are unbeaten in January.

Except for the Dundee Utd and Motherwell matches.

:wacko:

You're right we are unbeaten in January.

Except for the Dundee Utd and Motherwell matches.

:wacko:

Och come on Drylaw.....I am prepared to let that little memory slip go.....for one night only we are back on the happy train!!!!

The power of positive thinking can do wonders!

Bring on the Rangers!

Drylaw Hearts
Its a cup semi final, and you're first thought seems to be protests. I find that odd. Aren't you not more interested in supporting the team and seeing if we can get to a final?

Quick edit.

But not quick enough.

Anyway, I'm well aware it's a Semi-Final and 'a protest' isn't my first thought.

We don't often get the opportunity to let VR know what we want and unless we get to Final this will probably be VR's last visit this Season.

So it's either tomorrow or August - maybe.

I just thought a wee sing-song to let him know we still want/need a Manager and asap, would be a good idea.

Drylaw Hearts
Och come on Drylaw.....I am prepared to let that little memory slip go.....for one night only we are back on the happy train!!!!

The power of positive thinking can do wonders!

Bring on the Rangers!

The power of a decent Manager can also do wonders.

I see your point mate but.

Tomorrow is semi final time and the boys need our full backing, Romanov knows how we feel, he does get reports from this very site etc (apparently) so let's leave it. Support the team for the 90 mins then if you still feel he needs it give Romanov a wee song at the end. If we have just won I don't think you will have many in the choir, lose and you may be well backed up.

Let's hope you are singing on your own eh!! ;)

Its funny how he deliberatly chooses a game were we can't really vent our true feelings

And what are your true feelings? That must be vented so badly.

And what are your true feelings? That must be vented so badly.

That hes a complete arse who should stop interfering in the day to day football stuff

I think it shows hes still interested in hearts so not all bad the property deal that the papers are always going on about must not be a formality after all eh? :P

That hes a complete arse who should stop interfering in the day to day football stuff

But he has, hasn't he? Frail is picking the team, he is looking for a manager, redeveloping tynecastle, the brand is growing etc etc

So unless you have inside info and all of this is lies.

Then you should be happy no?

Its funny how he deliberatly chooses a game were we can't really vent our true feelings

or maybe he's here to support the team in our biggest game of the season.

maybe his is here for the biggest game of the season

or maybe he is here to deal with

a) A new manager

or

B) New signings

(has everyone forgot that we have signed feck all and that the window shuts v.soon)

sad to say, but I wouldn't be surprised if some on here will want us to lose now so that Vlad can see how bad we are. Personally I hope his attendance has the same effect that it had at the Aberdeen game.

maybe his is here for the biggest game of the season

or maybe he is here to deal with

a) A new manager

or

B) New signings

(has everyone forgot that we have signed feck all and that the window shuts v.soon)

Someone from HMFC stated weeks ago that VR would be attending the semi - those very thoughts above have been in the back of my mind all week - why let others take the credit when you can take it all yourself (just like the man to spring a surprise ?) - here's hoping !!! :smile:

sad to say, but I wouldn't be surprised if some on here will want us to lose now so that Vlad can see how bad we are. Personally I hope his attendance has the same effect that it had at the Aberdeen game.

The scary thing is that I think you are right.

Nowt as queer as folk.

How do you know this mate?

i have heard from a very good source that Senior MR R is not in town but Junior Mr R is he is staying somewhere in glasgow (probaly the Hilton)..

The Mighty Thor

Twice in the one season?

Christ these boys are taking this seriously.

Did he come over on the Kaunas express with our transfer window signings?

The Real Maroonblood
Twice in the one season?

Christ these boys are taking this seriously.

Did he come over on the Kaunas express with our transfer window signings?

Probably he was driving the bus load of duds.

Nucky Thompson
Is Vlad a glory hunter?

He has turned up for 3 games this season. One being the glamour friendly against, the other against Aberdeen and now the semi against Rangers.

Only seems to turn up for the big games or when things are going well ie. the GB season.

I though according to many on JKB that would make him a glory hunter and not a real fan!

Lets hope he has the same effect on the players as he did at the Aberdeen game:) and if he has, I wont care if he's not back till the final:dribble:

The Real Maroonblood
Is Vlad a glory hunter?

He has turned up for 3 games this season. One being the glamour friendly against, the other against Aberdeen and now the semi against Rangers.

Only seems to turn up for the big games or when things are going well ie. the GB season.

I though according to many on JKB that would make him a glory hunter and not a real fan!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Colonel Kurtz

Unbelievable,but typical.

Can we not chant about the photographer at the war memorial as well.

Other posters have already stated you will be sitting hoping for a defeat so you can have a good greet.

Its sad

Drylaw Hearts
Unbelievable,but typical.

Can we not chant about the photographer at the war memorial as well.

Other posters have already stated you will be sitting hoping for a defeat so you can have a good greet.

Its sad

You don't knw me.

If you did, you'd know I NEVER want Hearts to get beat.

Ever.

Colonel Kurtz
You don't knw me.

If you did, you'd know I NEVER want Hearts to get beat.

Ever.

Well stop sounding as if you do

see my post ...not again

We are all fed up with Romanov ,forget about it for one night

CornhillHearts

"That hes a complete arse who should stop interfering in the day to day football stuff"

You meanwhile Prancer are a joy to behold-not. Another load of prancerheehaws explain how he is a complete "a**e"- are the new mods aware of this tool?

Prancer has feelings?

Yes but only negative ones!! and he can't wait to let us all know about them.:Hearts Man spotrun:

Guest JamboRobbo

The long term future of the club is much more important than any single game, even a semi final.

Drylaw Hearts

Did anyone see VR at the game ?

It appears it was now unlikely he was going to make an appearence.

Shame.

We still need a Manager.

Father Tiresias
Did anyone see VR at the game ?

It appears it was now unlikely he was going to make an appearence.

Shame.

We still need a Manager.

I'm sure Auntie Beeb would have found him if he'd been there.

They had to show Alex Salmond a couple of times instead.

Correct, we STILL need a manager.

Archived