CPR and the buy back option.

Munch

I Got talking to a guy before todays game who brokers big deals involved in company take overs, he said it was a standard condition of most buy outs that a clause is inserted in the deal which allows the seller first option to buy back the company should the new owner wish to sell up.

If this is so then does that mean the Pie man has first option to buy HMFC should Vlad decide to sell.

I don't want the pie man back at the helm regardless of what happens, but if he gets first bash at re taking control what can we do ?:peek_by_Andrin::ahhhhhhh:

I Got talking to a guy before todays game who brokers big deals involved in company take overs, he said it was a standard condition of most buy outs that a clause is inserted in the deal which allows the seller first option to buy back the company should the new owner wish to sell up.

If this is so then does that mean the Pie man has first option to buy HMFC should Vlad decide to sell.

I don't want the pie man back at the helm regardless of what happens, but if he gets first bash at re taking control what can we do ?:peek_by_Andrin::ahhhhhhh:

Same as we done before, make the guys life insufferable

Same as we done before, make the guys life insufferable

Yes but lets crank it up a few gears this time.:sterb147:

All the brainpower of the Hibs.net private members group and this is the best you can come up with?

Give up.:hobofish:

Archived