Centre forwards

i8hibsh

We must be the ONLY team that does not play with one.

We play 4-6-0

The amount of balls today put through by the midfield to an open space up front was scandelous.

Also, how many balls were put into the box with noone in there!!!

Jamie Mole spent the first half on the left wing, firing in balls to noone!!!

I can't think of the last time we scored a goal inside the box (not incl penalties)

Worrying..............very worrying

Its not the best, hopefully Tullberg can make an impact,and Nade seems to be making progress.

League position is not worrying me though, i8hibsh.

Its not the best, hopefully Tullberg can make an impact,and Nade seems to be making progress.

League position is not worrying me though, i8hibsh.

I have been Uber critical of Nade, but in all the fairness of the world, he is really coming onto a game

Let's hope he gets the nod next week.

Tell him to camp in the box and let's just feed him ALL game

That Falkirk result has really buggered us up. We would be top of the league right now

I8HIBSH hits the nail on the head. i think Mole spends far too much time 'working hard' up front on the wings. He is supposed to be the striker! id rather he poached in the box and played on the shoulder of the last defender than work hard. Think Kris Boyd. Doesnt work hard but christ, he knows where the net is.

We do need something up front,that's for sure.A gust of wind would have blown Audrey over today.Nade can't start as i'm sure he'd be feked inside half an hour.Like everyone else,I await Tullberg!

I8HIBSH hits the nail on the head. i think Mole spends far too much time 'working hard' up front on the wings. He is supposed to be the striker! id rather he poached in the box and played on the shoulder of the last defender than work hard. Think Kris Boyd. Doesnt work hard but christ, he knows where the net is.

With Driver, Miko,Audrey,Kingston and Mikey Stewart we are going to create lots of chances.

We need to have someone parking their lazy erse in the box and just be selfish, greedy, gutsy and hungry,

Looking for scraps, sniffing around with his eyes open. He must read the game well.

I will admit I know NOTHING about tullberg? will he fit this role?

let's hope so

We have scored 9 goals so far in the league so i'm not really worried. It would be nice to have an out and out striker to put the ball in the net but at the moment the ball is still making it into the net :D

He Who Cannot Be Named
With Driver, Miko,Audrey,Kingston and Mikey Stewart we are going to create lots of chances.

We need to have someone parking their lazy erse in the box and just be selfish, greedy, gutsy and hungry,

Looking for scraps, sniffing around with his eyes open. He must read the game well.

I will admit I know NOTHING about tullberg? will he fit this role?

let's hope so

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Tullberg

I wouldn't bet on it.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
We must be the ONLY team that does not play with one.

We play 4-6-0

The amount of balls today put through by the midfield to an open space up front was scandelous.

Also, how many balls were put into the box with noone in there!!!

Jamie Mole spent the first half on the left wing, firing in balls to noone!!!

I can't think of the last time we scored a goal inside the box (not incl penalties)

Worrying..............very worrying

Is it just me, or did Miko not score from inside the box today?

I have been Uber critical of Nade, but in all the fairness of the world, he is really coming onto a game

Let's hope he gets the nod next week.

Tell him to camp in the box and let's just feed him ALL game

That Falkirk result has really buggered us up. We would be top of the league right now

eric_badlands_booker_burger.jpg

He'd just love that :P

Archived