3 points is 3 points

hinksikensi

but........ We were DREADFUL today. the team had no shape. Mole is absolutlely terrible. how he starts every week i do not know! He spends half his time on the left wing and half his time in a deep lying midfield role, and we wonder why we cant score goals!!!!! He is supposed to be the STRIKER! Only player to get pas marks is Kello and thats saying something! our keeper is man of the match in a HOME game v Inverness!!!!! We were pathetic

but........ We were DREADFUL today. the team had no shape. Mole is absolutlely terrible. how he starts every week i do not know! He spends half his time on the left wing and half his time in a deep lying midfield role, and we wonder why we cant score goals!!!!! He is supposed to be the STRIKER! Only player to get pas marks is Kello and thats saying something! our keeper is man of the match in a HOME game v Inverness!!!!! We were pathetic

Both Jonsson and Stewart also had effective performances. Kello, for me, looks strong but needs to cut out the distribution errors.

Generally speaking, I thought we were very ordinary today and looked a little flat. I wouldn't say we were dreadful.

well chip for a team that pays the 3rd highest wage bill in scotland i WOULD CALL IT DREADFUL! passing was shocking, work rate from some players was shocking general skill level was shocking, ICT deserved at least a point and on a 10th of our wage bill that is shocking

Malinga the Swinga
well chip for a team that pays the 3rd highest wage bill in scotland i WOULD CALL IT DREADFUL! passing was shocking, work rate from some players was shocking general skill level was shocking, ICT deserved at least a point and on a 10th of our wage bill that is shocking

Inverness put big guys up front and lump it to them and look for a break. They got nothing and they deserved nothing. Three points, second in the league, first clean sheet of season, and yet peple still complain. Winning games when you are not playing well is how success is achieved.

Hearts play pretty pish but take three points. Sitting nicely in the league positions.

Sounds okay to me.

Play well and lose or play badly and win. I'll take the second option every time. Yes, nice folding football is what we want to see but at the end of the season it is the wins that count. Unlike diving or ski-jumping, there are no points for style.

folding football??????? pf course id rather play sh11t and lose! at no point did i say i wouldnt. but we wont win many more if we play like that! FACT

gorgie rd eh11

Not a great performance, but you get 3 points whether you win 6-0 or 1-0. Think you're being a tad theatrical.

If we can play that badly, win and keep a clean sheet - then I cant wait to see what happens when we play well!

if we play that badly against Rangers Celtic Hibs Aberdeen Dundee utd Falkirk Motherwell then we WILL lose

Hearts play poor and win against a ICT side that had travelled to Aberdeen and won two nil.

It is possible to play poor and pick up three points, just as its possible to play well and take nothing from games.

gorgie rd eh11
if we play that badly against Rangers Celtic Hibs Aberdeen Dundee utd Falkirk Motherwell then we WILL lose

Of the seven teams you've named, we're above six of them in the league:eek:

giaglo aunt thats not how football works my son. just coz we beat them who beat aberdeen means nothing. if we play against a decent side like old firm hibs or aberdeen or UTD then rest assured buddy we will lose. u cant play like that against a decent side at home and win

giaglo aunt thats not how football works my son. just coz we beat them who beat aberdeen means nothing. if we play against a decent side like old firm hibs or aberdeen or UTD then rest assured buddy we will lose. u cant play like that against a decent side at home and win

Hobo.

why are all u hearts fans so thick!! ok we are above these sides but mate its only 5 games in. we've not played celtic hibs aberdeen or utd yet. what im saying is that fair enough we played badly today and won against a poor ICT side but you cant deny the teams ive mentioned are better than ICT. so if we play that badly against the decent sides in the league we will get turned over

You have the audacity to patronise someone while using the worst argument (and grammar) in the world, ever.

Grow up and come back when you have decided to stop moaning about getting 3 points.

why are all u hearts fans so thick!! ok we are above these sides but mate its only 5 games in. we've not played celtic hibs aberdeen or utd yet. what im saying is that fair enough we played badly today and won against a poor ICT side but you cant deny the teams ive mentioned are better than ICT. so if we play that badly against the decent sides in the league we will get turned over

So that would imply that you are not a Hearts fan.

Better luck next time.......can we have this one 'punted'?

You have the audancity to patronise someone while using the worst argument (and grammar) in the world, ever.

Grow up and come back when you have decided to stop moaning about getting 3 points.

The irony is he is my dad.

:rolleyes:

gorgie rd eh11

Aberdeen:eek:utd.:rolleyes:hibs:). What have they done to get you so worried? Make us thick Hearts fans aware of what we're missing.

Nucky Thompson
why are all u hearts fans so thick!!
That sentence has just blown your cover erse. If you want to be undercover try a bit harder:107years:

gorgie rd eh11
THEY ALL FINISHED ABOVE US LAST SEASON THICKO

:) Last season, right thanks for that:). We're above them this season though, that's a bit more relevant i think. But i'm a thick Hearts fan, what do i know:sad:

aye exactly over 38 games they were above us! oh wow we're above them after 5 games, im wetting myself with excitement. as to the joker who questioned my allegiance, mate ive been going to tynie for over 20 years.

as to the joker who questioned my allegiance, mate ive been going to tynie for over 20 years.

Twice a year, used to be the Gorgie End and recently the School End.

aye exactly over 38 games they were above us! oh wow we're above them after 5 games, im wetting myself with excitement. as to the joker who questioned my allegiance, mate ive been going to tynie for over 20 years.

liar.jpg

Guest shallakazam

I reckon this narrow win is the sort of result we needed today, especially looking ahead to the next couple of fixtures. It wasn''t a convincing performance but the result isn't likely to go to the players head is it and laszlo and the players will all know things'll need to impove.

All I'm saying is I hope the players see this as a lucky escape and knuckle down next week .

If we'd won comfortably today then maybe we'd be a bit disillusion going into the u.t.d game..

Somehow I very much doubt that.

Going by your attitude and grammar I would warrant a guess you are under 20!

Better luck next time.

lol thats quite good tazio. i dont need to prove anything i know im a jambo and always will be. whether u guys think so doesnt really bother me. just seems that hearts fans on here cant take any criticisms of the team and think everything is rosy. On todays performance it isnt quite so rosy. remember we struggled over the line against 10 man st mirren scraped a win luckily v ICT and Mwell and got beat in our biggest challenge v rangers

welcome to my world

folding football??????? pf course id rather play sh11t and lose! at no point did i say i wouldnt. but we wont win many more if we play like that! FACT

Ha! This phone enters what it thinks should be typed so flowing becomes folding.

Would you rather we played really well but were below them then?

Talking about thick, you might want to check how many games we've played because you're lacking in basic facts here.

Lets judge Hearts on the performances they put up against the teams you mention rather than pre-determining how they're going to play based upon one performance.

We've not won 4 from 6 simply because we've been lucky. You might like to consider that we're a reasonable team this season, of course there's room for improvement.

You'll therefore be aware that we've made one of the stronger starts we've made to a league campaign.

Everybody loves Baz
Hearts play pretty pish but take three points. Sitting nicely in the league positions.

Sounds okay to me.

Scott, as always you're spot on

Try harder next time.

Remind Sergay he's a ****** jockey when you return to hivs.net, thanks. :)

Archived