hillfield swifts half time

savage

just want to thank hearts for what was a great day for our boys especially the jambos amongst them. day started with an hour of training at riccarton which the boys loved and then seeing them run out the tunnel to the applause from the crowd and young cammy fenwick kissing the pitch.

my boy has scraped the bits of grass and mud of his boots to keep and scoring two goals made his world. cammy also had a couple of great saves which he will never forget.

thanks to all the fans for giving them the standing ovation i think that was the bit they all enjoyed the most.

just want to thank hearts for what was a great day for our boys especially the jambos amongst them. day started with an hour of training at riccarton which the boys loved and then seeing them run out the tunnel to the applause from the crowd and young cammy fenwick kissing the pitch.

my boy has scraped the bits of grass and mud of his boots to keep and scoring two goals made his world. cammy also had a couple of great saves which he will never forget.

thanks to all the fans for giving them the standing ovation i think that was the bit they all enjoyed the most.

Dirty Lith rejects.

;)

There was a wee laddie playing on the right wing in the game nearest the main stand; think he was either 7 or 10. Slightly taller than the rest of them - he was feckin' awesome!

Rattled one in the top corner and scored about 4. Sign him!

Guest jambomickey

good to hear the kids enjoyed the day

He was brilliant scored about 5

Agree, he was so comfortable on the ball, with a lovely touch. The guy in the yellow tops on his team's left side scored a few too.

Its always nice to see the boys and girls enjoying themselves in these games at half time.

Teams in the yellow strips were far too strong for the poor blues. Whoever picked the teams didn't do a very fair job. Some good wee players in the yellows though.

And the goalie in the goals at the Wheatfield/Roseburn made some great saves and looked v good, just a shame his team was so inferior. He must have been a Jambo as he was lapping it up and loving it! Waving at people in the crowd etc!

Well done though, as long as they enjoyed it.

Teams in the yellow strips were far too strong for the poor blues. Whoever picked the teams didn't do a very fair job. Some good wee players in the yellows though.

And the goalie in the goals at the Wheatfield/Roseburn made some great saves and looked v good, just a shame his team was so inferior. He must have been a Jambo as he was lapping it up and loving it! Waving at people in the crowd etc!

Well done though, as long as they enjoyed it.

Wait till Eddie comes online, he will be as proud as punch, Cammy was great, maybe I could be the auntie of the next Craig Gordon:):)

The pitch kissing steals the show.His dad's chest was threatening to explode he was that chuffed.A good show by the youngsters.The lap of honour is a highlight i'm sure they'll remember for a while.Top marks,savage.:thumb:

An excellent show and great for the kids. The crowd loved them all and they were worth their circuit of the pitch. Wonder how many of them we'll see in 10-15 years...........

Some Talent in there, keep up the good work.

keeper in the yellow shirt was tremendous!

im honestly in tears just maroonrs reading this(really)cammy bleeds maroon(no white)just because im his dad and biggest critic he done me so proud today,cammy i love you son,god bless you and gorgie

It was our pleasure m8 great to see young uns enjoying the Tynie atmosphere my son who is now 13 was jelous of them :):):):)

Disser Pointon

How did you manage to get invited, I run a local kids team as well (we have played each other in a tournament before) and the boys would obviously love it?

number 10 and number 2 for the yellows signed two year deals with hearts a couple of weeks ago rangers and celtic also wanted 10 but he and his dad are jambos so no chance.

the teams were a bit unfair, our yellows play in the pele league in edinburgh whilst the blues play in the zidane league. i for one wanted to mix them up but was out voted.

im honestly in tears just maroonrs reading this(really)cammy bleeds maroon(no white)just because im his dad and biggest critic he done me so proud today,cammy i love you son,god bless you and gorgie

Did you have a few last night Bro??:P

Say What Again
Teams in the yellow strips were far too strong for the poor blues. Whoever picked the teams didn't do a very fair job.

I said that to my mate at the time. It was one way traffic in both games :sad:

He was brilliant scored about 5

Thanks so much for the comments The number 10 in the yellow is my son. We were so proud of him and all the boys! His name is Regan and he has just commited to hearts for 2 years! He hopes one day to be playing on that pitch for real with the first team.:):)

number 10 and number 2 for the yellows signed two year deals with hearts a couple of weeks ago rangers and celtic also wanted 10 but he and his dad are jambos so no chance.

the teams were a bit unfair, our yellows play in the pele league in edinburgh whilst the blues play in the zidane league. i for one wanted to mix them up but was out voted.

Yes i agree the teams were a bit one sided, the blues were offered to mix it but didnt want to. Just a fun day out though, but a great day for all the boys involved.:P

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Thanks so much for the comments The number 10 in the yellow is my son. We were so proud of him and all the boys! His name is Regan and he has just commited to hearts for 2 years! He hopes one day to be playing on that pitch for real with the first team.:):)

He looked a cut above the rest. :)

Well played Hillfield, they have a good set up and are impressive at most age levels.

Oopsupsideyerheed

So at least our youth scouts are doing their job..........:thumbs_up:

Yes i agree the teams were a bit one sided, the blues were offered to mix it but didnt want to. Just a fun day out though, but a great day for all the boys involved.:P

seems a wee bit if confusion here,everyone seems to be saying they wanted to mix it,just feel some of the wee boys were left humiliated

Totally disagree eddie,all the kids had a great day.I spoke to john heeps about mixing the teams, but because at training on thursday the blues done well against the yellows, john wanted to leave the teams the way they were.Im dissapointed to hear that some of them felt humiliated, because there was no intention from us to do that to the kids

Does'nt regan play for Hutchie?....i'm a wee bit confused:)

no he has played for us since we started at under 8's calum.

our boys must of thought they had made it because we lost only our second game today 6-2 and they were very poor. the other team done well though winning 5-1. in two years time they will all join together when we go 11 a side

Totally disagree eddie,all the kids had a great day.I spoke to john heeps about mixing the teams, but because at training on thursday the blues done well against the yellows, john wanted to leave the teams the way they were.Im dissapointed to hear that some of them felt humiliated, because there was no intention from us to do that to the kids

i hope none of them felt bad i don't think they even noticed the score they were so happy to be on the pitch with all those people watching. the blues did want to stay in there team and they did do well against the yelows at training and at riccarton in the morning.

seems a wee bit if confusion here,everyone seems to be saying they wanted to mix it,just feel some of the wee boys were left humiliated

The joys of youth football politics Eddie better get used to it now mate if cammy is going to stick at it. ;)

Good to see some young jambos get the chance to play at tynecastle.

sorry if that came across wrong as the kids did have a wonderful day and all credit to the coaches for that,its just everyone seems to be distracting responsibillity for not mixing the teams,really felt for the blues playing on the old stand side as im told it ended up 11-0 or something

Archived