Fortress Tynie ?

vegas-voss

Shame about the atmosphere nowadays though.

I suppose we should have sung a derogatory song about the highland clearances. That would have brightened the day up.

Well maybe not but that's 3 from 3 in the league but today was dire.

We ground out a good win and 3 points against a historically tricky team. whats dire about that? ffs!

Sometimes better to be lucky than good.

I don't think we've dominated a game yet this season. Until today in all of the games we could have had few complaints if we had lost instead of won. Today's match should perhaps have been a draw.

It is a really positive sign that we are winning games when not really playing well though.

We ground out a good win and 3 points against a historically tricky team. whats dire about that? ffs!

Spot on, clearly some folk have unrealistic expectations to say the least.

Sometimes better to be lucky than good.

I don't think we've dominated a game yet this season. Until today in all of the games we could have had few complaints if we had lost instead of won. Today's match should perhaps have been a draw.

It is a really positive sign that we are winning games when not really playing well though.

Try opening your eyes if you even attend the games then FFS.

Try opening your eyes if you even attend the games then FFS.

Which games did you think that we dominated or where the opposition could have justified nothing from the game?

I thought that the Falkirk game where we lost could easily have gone the other way. Just as all the other games could have gone either way.

Chad Sexington
Which games did you think that we dominated or where the opposition could have justified nothing from the game?

I thought that the Falkirk game where we lost could easily have gone the other way. Just as all the other games could have gone either way.

We should have annihilated St Mirren.

We should have annihilated St Mirren.

Maybe but in the second half they pummelled us and were within a Mehmet miss from 5 yards of a draw. Motherwell we were within a Miko wonder goal of a draw. Hamilton we were within a unmarked one on one on Kello when the player took a fresh air shot of a draw. Falkirk we hit the bar and nearly got a draw. And today on the run of play perhaps a draw wouldn't have been unfair.

Have made the point that it is good to grind out wins - and last season we wouldn't have picked up these sorts of points I think. But the fixture list has been kind so far.

Chad Sexington
Maybe but in the second half they pummelled us and were within a Mehmet miss from 5 yards of a draw. Motherwell we were within a Miko wonder goal of a draw. Hamilton we were within a unmarked one on one on Kello when the player took a fresh air shot of a draw. Falkirk we hit the bar and nearly got a draw. And today on the run of play perhaps a draw wouldn't have been unfair.

Have made the point that it is good to grind out wins - and last season we wouldn't have picked up these sorts of points I think. But the fixture list has been kind so far.

I agree with most of that...apart from the St Mirren comment.

I cant recall us being pummeled at any point in that game.

I suppose we should have sung a derogatory song about the highland clearances. That would have brightened the day up.

Any of that and the text police would've been on your ass.:rolleyes:

I agree with most of that...apart from the St Mirren comment.

I cant recall us being pummeled at any point in that game.

Last 10 minutes when Hammy came on.

We camped in our box while St Mirren fired long balls in - and it nearly paid off for them.

Anyway, good to start with 3 wins at home in a row.

Old Rangers and Celtic should be acceptable defeats at Tynecastle.

No one outside the Old Firm should come close to beating us.

14,000; 13,000 and now today 12,000.

Not a great game at all but I feel great about Hearts; or at least more so than I've done in 2 years.

Now that the crowds levels have reverted back to pre-Romanov; I can once more get served easily and mill around my local pub with room to spare.

We badly need a striker; but aside from that: no complaints from me.

Buffalo Bill

marshallschunkychicken
14,000; 13,000 and now today 12,000.

Not a great game at all but I feel great about Hearts; or at least more so than I've done in 2 years.

Now that the crowds levels have reverted back to pre-Romanov; I can once more get served easily and mill around my local pub with room to spare.

We badly need a striker; but aside from that: no complaints from me.

Buffalo Bill

Good point. Getting a pint in Diggers was refreshingly easy today... :laugh:

Feeno ffs, al tell u what was dire about today... Mole was dire he has no positional sense and very rarely ACTUALLY plays up front. He wanders around too much. Our passing was shocking, we hardly put 3 passes together the whole game, Larry's workrate was shocking. The fact we were pinned back by INVERNESS for most of the game was shocking. Ok i unserstand we got 3points sit 2nd in the league but guys its 5 games in!!! If the opposition score a goal we are fuuucked coz we will rarely scor more than 1

Feeno ffs, al tell u what was dire about today... Mole was dire he has no positional sense and very rarely ACTUALLY plays up front. He wanders around too much. Our passing was shocking, we hardly put 3 passes together the whole game, Larry's workrate was shocking. The fact we were pinned back by INVERNESS for most of the game was shocking. Ok i unserstand we got 3points sit 2nd in the league but guys its 5 games in!!! If the opposition score a goal we are fuuucked coz we will rarely scor more than 1

We're 6 games in, we've scored more than one goal in half of those games and we've resisted comebacks from teams in 3 of those games.

It would be helpful if you research the facts before you go off on one.

Our home record is 100% so far and IMO it will be crucial if we are to get third. No complaints for me. Could do with killing off a team within an hour at some point just so I dont have to clench my arse cheeks for the last 10 mins of every home game...

Archived