Calum Elliot (merged threads)

jambo19

he scoredast week or week before. well if he impresses i dont see why not. mole has only got 1 goal this season, and 1 for shammy too. once nades fit he should start

I believe so yes.

:biggrin:

;)

well done to the lad, but to be fair the comments on him having found his level, i think may well be right

Susie-Jambo-66
Found his level.

Nowhere near good enough for the SPL.

Spot on.....he is only scoring because he has found his level as you say.

So put simply......he should stay there.

Found his level.

Agreed. Too slow of foot and brain. Useless in the air. Reckless in the tackle. Huffy as hell. Gets caught offside all the time. He's had far too many chances at Hearts. He is not SPL standard. If Livvy offer us a fiver, I'd hope we take it for him...

Strawberry Jam

I heard in the pub today that he scored from the halfway line - that might be total rubbish but I thought I'd share it anyway!!

I heard in the pub today that he scored from the halfway line - that might be total rubbish but I thought I'd share it anyway!!

If that's true you'll just get some on here saying it's because he was too lazy to run with the ball :P

scores 2 for livi the day :eek:

but there again first division, anyone know how he played ?

He is a Dancer.

Elliot is quadruple the player Ksanavicius ever will be, but for whatever reason 'Audrey' seems to escape the abuse.

mole couldn't even manage to score in the 1st division yet he still manages to get a game with hearts.he does give 100% but is that enough?

Doctor FinnBarr

Don't know if its true or not but he's a fud anyway!

:107years:

Elliot is quadruple the player Ksanavicius ever will be, but for whatever reason 'Audrey' seems to escape the abuse.

audrey hasnt starred on youtube dancing like a gay with his top off ;)

Found his level.

Spot on.....he is only scoring because he has found his level as you say.

So put simply......he should stay there.

i disagree entirely ;);) guys and girls calum has a stinking attitude problem that may cripple his career but make no bones about it he has more talent and potential than most of the current hearts squad big time .

there is a cracking wee striker in there whether anyone will bring it out or can bring it out in him is another issue he is as the previous poster said not half as bad as he is made out to be

The laddie was at the game today and said Clum had scored two identical tap ins. Therefore not from the halfway line. But I suppose 2 goals are 2 goals, doesnae matter where you score them from.

Clum clearly isn't good enough to play in the SPL. The better he plays in the 1st division the more cash we will get for him.

The laddie was at the game today and said Clum had scored two identical tap ins. Therefore not from the halfway line. But I suppose 2 goals are 2 goals, doesnae matter where you score them from.

Nonsense lol. Was at the game :) (loyal livi fan), first goal was a run from the halfway line and a cool finish in the far corner past douglas, second was a bursting run from our argentine midfielder Giarizzio and Elliot again finished well. One thing though hearts fans...... does he ever jump for headers ???? :rolleyes:

Nonsense lol. Was at the game :) (loyal livi fan), first goal was a run from the halfway line and a cool finish in the far corner past douglas, second was a bursting run from our argentine midfielder Giarizzio and Elliot again finished well. One thing though hearts fans...... does he ever jump for headers ???? :rolleyes:

Wouldn't know, he's only been at the club for 4 years.

i disagree entirely ;);) guys and girls calum has a stinking attitude problem that may cripple his career but make no bones about it he has more talent and potential than most of the current hearts squad big time .

there is a cracking wee striker in there whether anyone will bring it out or can bring it out in him is another issue he is as the previous poster said not half as bad as he is made out to be

Calum needs to grow up a bit, but hopefully that is happening, and Csaba would help with that too.

It has been difficult for anyone to look anything other than mince over the last 2-3 years. His confidence has hardly been helped by us getting on his back all the time.

If he continues to do the business, we should give him another chance - 5-6 games at least to see how he does. If he gets some goals early, suddenly everything will be different.

scores 2 for livi the day :eek:

but there again first division, anyone know how he played ?

I believe he was very harshly treated by the moronic element in our support who know very little when it comes to young talent.Clum is a fantastic player who will thrive on the confidence he will be afforded at a lesser club.I rate the laddie very highly and think he will go on to bigger and better things,unfortunately not with us.

Saw him against Caley when he scored 2 not so long ago and I have no doubt there is a good striker there. He has had some really good games.

I have also seen games (Kilmarnock in Jan is a good example) where we have been better or would have been without him - even at 10 men.

Fact is, he was over used at Hearts last season when it clearly wasn't suiting him and wasn't doing him any favours (like Miko the season before - not his fault)

I think he will come good at some point and that he will cut it in the SPL.

Whether he will ever get a chance with the fans or has the appetite to do it for Hearts I don't know.

Archived