3 points is 3 points!

heartsfc_fan

Unspectacular stuff today, but a win is a win.

I thought the defence was reasonably strong, and even Lee Wallace had an ok game :rolleyes:

Jonsson and Karipidis were excellent today IMO.

We still lack something in the final third of the park, but just remember we have Andy Driver to come back and Tullberg has yet to play. 2nd in the league after today., 12 points out of 6 games. We keep that up, 3rd place should be a good target.

I'm optimistic :)

Yeah, well done hearts. Well done for getting 3 points at home against caley thistle. Nah actually i shouldn't be sarcy, we did it with only 1 striker (if you can call him a striker) so thats an achievment i suppose.

MOLE MOLE, YE CANNAE SCORE A GOAL.

Inverness are always a tricky team to play especially at home as they tend to be a stuffy and solid team. I'm delighted with 3 points today, 2nd place woohoo!!!

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Jonnson was excellent?

What game were you at?

Thats 90 minutes I'll never get back

Inverness are always a tricky team to play especially at home as they tend to be a stuffy and solid team. I'm delighted with 3 points today, 2nd place woohoo!!!

But the footie from both sides was excremental :mad:

Larry, Audrey and Mole were a complete liability.

That's 2 hours of my life I won't get back and the really scary thing is I have a season ticket :eek:

Like the Flying Ditchman I am doomed to watch that p1sh week in week out for the rest of my life.

Death, where is thy sting ?

Brian Whittaker's Tache
But the footie from both sides was excremental :mad:

Larry, Audrey and Mole were a complete liability.

That's 2 hours of my life I won't get back and the really scary thing is I have a season ticket :eek:

Like the Flying Ditchman I am doomed to watch that p1sh week in week out for the rest of my life.

Death, where is thy sting ?

Welcome to Gorgie Groundhog Day

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

One of the worst games in a long time.

It geniunely could have been an amateur level match.

Happy with the win though.

A good game and a good result.

Kello was my man of the match.

I think we have solved the goalkeeper problem.

now for the other ten.....

Jonnson was excellent?

What game were you at?

Thats 90 minutes I'll never get back

I thought he was decent in the second half. Not that great in the first, but that was down to Kingstons laziness :rolleyes:

Decent enough performance but up front we're garbage.

The ammout of times Stewart got the ball from the defence and looked up to see absolutely nothing. Only for him to knock it wide, then back to the keeper. So frustrating.

Kingston's attitude is poor, 4 times I counted that the Inverness attack had broke down and he hadn't even got back in our half. Dropped please.

Defence looked like they'd never met each other at times. Need to communicate a lot more.

Stewart put in a terrific shirt and played well. Karipidis tried to get involved a lot more than he has before. Neilson will hopefully not be seen again as Jonnson can keep right back.

Got the 3 points though and will be clear in 3rd at the worst after 6 games. Can't complain too much.

Archived