Team news

Ryan Gosling

Hearts: Kello; Jonsson, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace; Kingston, Stewart, Karipidis, Mikoliunas; Ksanavicius; Mole. Subs: MacDonald, Palazuelos, Nade, Mrowiec, Thomson, Rapnik, Glen.

Thats a joke! Thats twice Csaba has indicated in the press that Nade will start and yet doesnt. Who deos he play instead? Ksanavicius!! Plus Wallace is still in the side!

winston churchill
Thats a joke! Thats twice Csaba has indicated in the press that Nade will start and yet doesnt. Who deos he play instead? Ksanavicius!!

shot gun at left back after last week.

Good team.

Nade and Mole are competing for the same place up top with someone just off him. Mole doesn't deserve to be dropped. Kingston has not really performed just off a striker so Ksanavicious deserves to come back in eith Larry back out on the right.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Quite dissappointed tbh, after last week, I think he should have made a lot more than 1 change. Mole should be on the bench and Karipidis wasn't great last week. Would have liked to see a youngster at LB, but it looks like Csaba wants to keep a consistent team selection.

Not impressed with Wallace still being in at LB, Not thrilled about Karipidis in midfield and Mole on his own up front again why doesnt Nade get a chance up front? I'd have Rapnik in for Wallace, Ruben in for Karipidis and Nade in for Ksani personally

Quite dissappointed tbh, after last week, I think he should have made a lot more than 1 change. Mole should be on the bench and Karipidis wasn't great last week. Would have liked to see a youngster at LB, but it looks like Csaba wants to keep a consistent team selection.

Yet he said it should be time for a change after last week! Never mind, a good result is all that matters.

so is it

kingston stewart karipidis miko

shammy

or

miko stewart karipidis shammy

kingston

Shammy up front.

To be honest, Im disapointed in Shabba picking Karipidis, I thought he started off ok but when it comes down to it, he's not a midfielder and his performances haven't been up to it IMO. Ruben or Mrowiec would be better suited to play. Also hope he's at least had a word with Kingston about his performances and therefore trusts him to up his performance without having to drop him. Anyway im off to Tynie, Mon Hearts lets get three points in the bag!!!

Thats a joke! Thats twice Csaba has indicated in the press that Nade will start and yet doesnt. Who deos he play instead? Ksanavicius!! Plus Wallace is still in the side!

Not once has Csaba said he will definately start.

I'm just about to leave for the game and while I'm dissapointed Nade isn't starting over Adrian, to moan about Nade not starting when all Csaba said was he has a definate CHANCE of starting, is laughable.

Does anyone really think Nade can last 90mins?

He'll be better at coming on 2nd half when their defenders are tiring. Especially when not fully fit.

Shammy up front.

I assume it is to utilise his great finishing ? :rolleyes:

He is a cert to score now. :P

Only surprise out of that lot is Nade not starting again. :sad:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
[/b]

Yet he said it should be time for a change after last week! Never mind, a good result is all that matters.

I would like to see him give Nade a shot up front to show what he can do. There is definitely a player there somewhere but he just needs to show it more often.

I assume it is to utilise his great finishing ? :rolleyes:

He is a cert to score now. :P

Only surprise out of that lot is Nade not starting again. :sad:

Not a surprise to me not to see him starting, the guy was like 18 stone about a month and a half ago.

So Nade is working his a** of in training and making the effort to lose weight and build up some muscle:rolleyes: and yet again he finds himself on the bench, cannae be good for his confidence eh. :cool:, WALLCE IN AGAIN.:mad:

Archived