Tullberg

Jimbinho

Where the heck is this bloke? I was led to understand that he was to be fit for the Falkirk game and now he's not even playing today!? Does anyone know when he will be back fit? :sad:

festerlehearts
Where the heck is this bloke? I was led to understand that he was to be fit for the Falkirk game and now he's not even playing today!? Does anyone know when he will be back fit? :sad:

he went to the same school as pannilla and beslija figure that out

Nothing surprises me anymore when we sign someone, players are wimps nowadays, any slight wee thing and they are out injured! We should open a book and place bets on who'll be next!

Think it said in the EEN last week that he was hoping to play against Dundee Utd.

hoping :rolleyes:to play is a different ball game , seems the in thing with new signings we get eh.:rolleyes:

Why do we always sign injured players anyway? Its crazy foo.

Im getting annoyed at that aswel mate. We signed that under21 lithuanian international and he's out till january, whats the point in that! Just another player on the wage bill. We'v already got tullberg who has yet to play a game for us out till god knows when. They say he's ment to be back for the united game, but I doubt that as they said he was back for the falkirk game..

Lets hope he's worth the wait..

coatbridgejambo

lets all hope he can score put the ball in the net .it would solve some of our problems fth

Should be playing for the reserves during the week, Killie game at the earliest we'll see him

He trained most of last week and taking into account he has not really had a pre-season he will be a long way off the mark to full fitness however he will play 45 minutes of a reserve game this week and may be in the squad for the Dundee Utd game depending on how he come out of the game, ie no injuries and looks as if he could contribute.

Lets face it a half fit Tullberg would undoubtedly be better than 29 or Mole although I have to say Mole tries hard and puts in a lot of mileage throughout 90 minutes but he is still mince.

Archived