Shut the old firm down!

Gorgie Aggro

They've plagued this country for to long! I'm sick of there vile **** that the sing not to mention the smell off the dirty ****ers!

I wish someone would come and shut them down!!

festerlehearts
They've plagued this country for to long! I'm sick of there vile **** that the sing not to mention the smell off the dirty ****ers!

totaly agree ive had it with there vile boot them out ......SAY NO TO BIBOTRY.........

totaly agree ive had it with there vile boot them out ......SAY NO TO BIBOTRY.........

i always found bibs to be very useful when i was very small

keep the bibotry

bib.jpg

I saw about ten minutes of the Celtic game today and managed to hear a rousing rendition of "Ooh ah up the RA" a couple of minutes before their first goal.

Surely to feck this is on the banned list ?

lets just get every team , bigot brothers not included , to resign from the spl , rejoin the SFL and leave rankgers and smeltic to play each other in a gfa league.

that way , their fans can hate each other and abuse each other in whatever way they seem fit and it won't concern the rest of us football fans

agree with the sentiments here but its virtually impossible to stamp bigotry out. The 2 'clubs' are so intertwined in the whole thing that that is the appeal to their fans. take away the bigotry and they wouldnt have nearly as many fans, which would mean drastic loss of revenue. Are either club likely to give that up? Sadly not.

I saw about ten minutes of the Celtic game today and managed to hear a rousing rendition of "Ooh ah up the RA" a couple of minutes before their first goal.

Think you must have misheard .

I'm sure they would have been singing about their mothers ....

"Ooh ah up my ma "

Reference to their mothers being Lady's of the night...

I can honestly say there is nothing I like about Celtic and the only thing I like about their vile horrible sisters Rangers are that they despise Celtic

I can honestly say there is nothing I like about Celtic and the only thing I like about their vile horrible sisters Rangers are that they despise Celtic

i'm not too sure

i like the fact that they hate rankgers

Doctor FinnBarr
lets just get every team , bigot brothers not included , to resign from the spl , rejoin the SFL and leave rankgers and smeltic to play each other in a gfa league.

that way , their fans can hate each other and abuse each other in whatever way they seem fit and it won't concern the rest of us football fans

We were doing that until the pie man sold us down the river! ****!

have you ever thought that maybey its everyone outside the ugly sisters thats in the wrong as there r a lot more old firm fans than normal fans they r massive their support base is unbelievable,and as we live in a democracy they r the majority also there r biggoted people at ALL clubs.Just a thought lads dinnea b to hard on me eh

have you ever thought that maybey its everyone outside the ugly sisters thats in the wrong as there r a lot more old firm fans than normal fans they r massive their support base is unbelievable,and as we live in a democracy they r the majority also there r biggoted people at ALL clubs.Just a thought lads dinnea b to hard on me eh

Your erudite argument has me convinced, I'll be round to your rock tomorrow and we can join together in creating a new lodge/brigade depending on your allegiance.

In the meantime, crawl back under it under I get there.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I hate them as well but the SPL would be fecking terrible without them.

Some of the teams in this league are dire.

Possibly THE most ridiculous post I have ever read on here.

Dinnae b hard on him eh. ;)

If he thinks thats hard he should see what I had typed first time round.

A completely moronic statement, which is straight out of the SFA handbook IMO.

In the words of that great sage Kryten you are a smeeeeeeeeggggg heeeeaaad. :rolleyes::rolleyes: :107years:

great but surpring article in Record. It is absolutely true they are killing Scottish Football and need emptied out.

My avtar is a tribute to the very first old firm bigot fan recently found during an archaelogical dig......

Doctor FinnBarr

With all the spelling mistakes here you've either a) Just came in from the pub, or B) You normally post on Ihaveanewuncleeverynight.com

:107years:

ToadKiller Dog

the social work dept should take the old firm into care ,they are clearly unfit to look after themselves and are a danger to society.

Was at the game today and all I heard was ooh ah Samaras

Stupid Sexy Flanders

:biggrin:

marshallschunkychicken
Was at the game today and all I heard was ooh ah Samaras

Jesus.

They're flooding on here now.

The odd hobo I can tolerate, but these folk make me boak :boak:

The Old Tolbooth

:laugh: Deary me!

One day Hearts will be bigger than the old firm, as soon as we find a religion to back ourselves onto.

The singing or non singing of religious songs only applies to Hearts and Aberdeen. Lets see which team gets fined or deducted points first.

Selective deafness again? :rolleyes:

Yeah as a Killie fan who has just been having an email argument (lol) with my Granpa whos a Celtic fan about my bias against Celtic, it'll be selective deafness :rolleyes:

I'm having a lovely conversation with a rangers fan on the bebo.

Lovely people .

Andy Hall

How can you sit and call the Old Firm Scotlands shame... If it wasnt for the old Firm Scottish football would be ****e. There are only one real team in Scotland. Rangers, plus Celtic to make things interesting and those who they gub week in week out

JumpShip

Come on pal . Have you seen the news lately. Rangers and Celtic bring nothing but shame to Scotland .

Rangers and Celtic have made millions out of hatred and continue to do so .

Its not nice but if you are going to tell the truth how many Religious crimes are carried out in Scotland by Rangers and Celtic fans .

For the good of Scotland - Rangers and Celtic must be closed down....

Andy Hall

Yeah because of A SMALL MINORITY of fans, two entire huge businesses should be closed down... grow up. I think its shocking that you use this as an excuse to say that so Hearts have a very slightly bigger chance of actually winning something

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=6910670800

He loves Barry the crab by the way........... :cheer1:

If he thinks thats hard he should see what I had typed first time round.

A completely moronic statement, which is straight out of the SFA handbook IMO.

ffs I think u take things to seriously on this site as for thinking your were being hard on me sorry am ****in maself,u really need to lighten up lads IT WAS A WEE JOKE

ffs I think u take things to seriously on this site as for thinking your were being hard on me sorry am ****in maself,u really need to lighten up lads IT WAS A WEE JOKE

Pish joke then.

Cheers for clearing it up.:rolleyes:

Archived