i owe hearts nothing less than 12 hours a day-lazlo

droid

I owe Hearts nothing less than 12-hour days ? Laszlo

Date: 20 September 2008

By BARRY ANDERSON

CSABA LASZLO and his coaching staff are working 12 hours a day at Riccarton formulating a plan for the next 18 months of Hearts future.

The Hungarian today revealed a meticulous attention to detail which sees him, along with assistant coach Werner Burger and reserve coach Angel Chervenkov, arriving at the club's training ground at 8.00am and staying until 8.00pm most days.

ShortliADVERTISEMENT sts of future signing targets are currently being drawn up to ensure Hearts are ahead of schedule come January's transfer window and next summer's close season.

Emphasising his obligation to the club, Laszlo stressed that anything less than complete commitment to his job would be cheating the club and its fans.

"I am planning today for the next one and a half years," he said. "For a manager it's not easy but you must do it. This is my job, I have a responsibility for the club and its supporters. If you don't do this you are a bad manager.

"You must have players' names, maybe ten, on a sheet. How many you take is another question but you must have a sheet. We must begin very quickly the work for next season. If we don't begin to plan for next season, maybe we have a problem.

"I am at the academy from eight in the morning and my coaches are there with me until seven or eight in the evening.

"At the moment, for me it's most important to bring the confidence back. For example, Christos Karipidis. For six weeks it was in newspapers that he would like to go. Now Karipidis says 'no, I don't want to go, I would like to stay'. If you have confidence and spirit in the team you can get new players and experienced players and next

Archived