Six Nations

Pete Seeger

Not a rugby man myself but i noticed Scotland we're 12/1 5th favourites on bet365. Is that a good bet? I had thought after the world cup we had overtaken Wales and maybe Ireland. Can anyone shed any light on our chances :camera:

The reason we are 5th favourites is probably because our home games are against England & France. Plus we have a habit of losing away to Italy. Which only leaves Ireland and Wales and we haven't done too well away to them recently.

The reason we are 5th favourites is probably because our home games are against England & France. Plus we have a habit of losing away to Italy. Which only leaves Ireland and Wales and we haven't done too well away to them recently.

Fair play, I'll maybe stay away from the bet :)

Scotland will get pumped as usual. There is more chance of the Scotland Rugby League team winning the RL World cup than Scotland RU winning the 6 Nations.

• 4 weeks later...
Fair play, I'll maybe stay away from the bet :)

I'd take that bet.

Scotland aren't as bad as last week suggests and Scotlands best player (imho) Chris Paterson is back.

I think they'll win tomorrow (by no more than 8).

I'd take that bet.

Scotland aren't as bad as last week suggests and Scotlands best player (imho) Chris Paterson is back.

I took it not long after at 14/1. We'll see what happens. Took Wales for the wooden spoon. Can't remember the odds

Bonnie Prince Charlie
I'd take that bet.

They're 4/1 to win

The Old Tolbooth

I'll be shocked if Scotland pull off a win in Wales, the Welsh are supremely confident of this one after thier win at Twickenham last weekend, and Scotland would need to put on a completely show from what they did last week to stand any chance whatsoever.

I think the Welsh will beat Scotland with a bit to spare, possibly 15-20 points, however we have a chance in Ireland as they seem to be on a downward slide at the moment, failing that chance I really cant see us winning a game.

Archived