Memories from past games v Inverness Caley Thistle

Buffalo Bill

A couple spring to mind.

Hearts 1 ICT 3

Scottish Cup tie in 2002. A really miserable day to be a Hearts fan. I remember two things. One, how badly Hearts played (though to be fair, Caley were immense). Two, how fecking cold and wet it was; sideways sleet coming in at 50mph!!! It was also the first time I'd ever seen Hearts lose at home in the Scottish Cup in 20 years of supporting them. Chuffin' horrible!

ICT 0 Hearts 1

A league match from September 2005. Rudi Skacel scored in his seventh league game in a row as the juggernaunt gathered pace. It was a magical time to be a Hearts fan even though behind the scenes, a storm was brewing, much like the weather that day in the Highlands. Loved the trip though; a sort of cross between a football match and a tourist jolly! The Clac Club was a great little place with lashings of ginger beer.

Buffalo Bill

A couple spring to mind.

Hearts 1 ICT 3

Scottish Cup tie in 2002. A really miserable day to be a Hearts fan. I remember two things. One, how badly Hearts played (though to be fair, Caley were immense). Two, how fecking cold and wet it was; sideways sleet coming in at 50mph!!! It was also the first time I'd ever seen Hearts lose at home in the Scottish Cup in 20 years of supporting them. Chuffin' horrible!

ICT 0 Hearts 1

A league match from September 2005. Rudi Skacel scored in his seventh league game in a row as the juggernaunt gathered pace. It was a magical time to be a Hearts fan even though behind the scenes, a storm was brewing, much like the weather that day in the Highlands. Loved the trip though; a sort of cross between a football match and a tourist jolly! The Clac Club was a great little place with lashings of ginger beer.

Buffalo Bill

I remember the first one for the reasons you mentioned as well as a Mr Wyness scoring against us, and Tommi Gronlund scoring from 25 yards out.

The second one I remember because Craig Dargo intercepted a goalbound shot and poked it in from a yard out in an offside position, ruling it out. Funny stuff.

My own one was when we had about 9 players out with a virus and the SFA refused to let us postpone it for some reason or another. A team of laddies (featuring Jason Thomson) were blown aside and we lost 2-0. Caley celebrated as if they'd won the league, whereas in reality they'd only beaten our U12s.

I remember the first one for the reasons you mentioned as well as a Mr Wyness scoring against us, and Tommi Gronlund scoring from 25 yards out.

The second one I remember because Craig Dargo intercepted a goalbound shot and poked it in from a yard out in an offside position, ruling it out. Funny stuff.

No offence Neave lad, but I think Wales scored a tap in that day to make it 1-1.

The Gronlund goal (a beauty) was against Aberdeen (around the same time - fantastic game, 3-1).

Buffalo Bill

No offence Neave lad, but I think Wales scored a tap in that day to make it 1-1.

The Gronlund goal (a beauty) was against Aberdeen (around the same time - fantastic game, 3-1).

Buffalo Bill

My world has just collapsed :sad:

Sat 10 Feb 2007

Hearts 1

Inverness Caledonian Thistle 0

Notable for a very sound reason - who scored that day?? didn't happen often enough for him, still can't decide whether he was actually a good striker or not?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Definitely the Kurskis game from last season.

Great comeback, just to shoot ourselves in the foot at the very end. Very much a game of mixed emotions.

Archived