Big Story Brewing!!!!!!!!!!!!

jayjay

If Jayjay and Jumpship are proved wrong on this, admin should ban both from KB.:)

Cool mate. Am happy with that. So does that mean cos you think am wrong you should be banned if it is true. Ya Clown!!

Amazing how a story can be spun to portray HMFC in a bad light, yet one call from them puts it all right. Hopefully everyone wil now relax, although I doubt it.

And hopefully what ever cokpiece that broke the story at talk 107 gets a slap for being such a queen and the player who squeeled to the press should have there contract ripped up.

That would sort them out.

How can you be certain this guy is telling the truth?

OK lets say the guy just made it up . But funny how Talk107 reported it tonight and had a Hearts representative confirm the players didn't get paid because of a glitch in the system.

Do you still think the guy made it up..........

As for being banned ........ Says it all really . If I'm right i take it you will be banned .

Cool mate. Am happy with that. So does that mean cos you think am wrong you should be banned if it is true. Ya Clown!!

thought you where not going to say anymore.:hobofish:

Im saying no more. I am wrong and you are all right. Lets just wait and see and if i am talking rubbish i will come on here and start a thread apologising. That thread wont happen though. Some people just dont like it when other people know something they dont. Like i said lets wait and see.

Not saying you are wrong but c'mon what do you expect from people when you start a thread like that which is based on something you have been told.

Half the retards on molestedbymyfather.net will be having wet dreams about this thread

It doesn't matter to the press(whether weegie or local) if the story is true or not, they'll print it. They will always look for a negative story. It's a nothing story which they will all jump on because of all the positives coming from Tynecastle which they find abhorent.

Given you have just abused another kickback member then yes....

what is that text number again??

If Jayjay and Jumpship are proved wrong on this, admin should ban both from KB.:)

The 'written press' will be available online soon enough.

It's no their fault mate, they are just passing on the news as they heard it. Don't shoot the messenger and all that !!

OK lets say the guy just made it up . But funny how Talk107 reported it tonight and had a Hearts representative confirm the players didn't get paid because of a glitch in the system.

Do you still think the guy made it up..........

As for being banned ........ Says it all really . If I'm right i take it you will be banned .

Firstly, look at my last post I can't be arsed repeating myself

secondly, please tell me where I said he should be banned?

thought so

as you will notice in previous posts on this thread one poster thought my thread title was a bit over the top. he is right it was a bit over the top done in haste you could say. As you will also notice i said previously in this thread i hope it is just an administration error and will be sorted, One poster has now said David Southern from Hearts has been on the radio to say its true the players havent been paid but its only a hiccup and will be sorted asap. I am delighted about this as it hopefully means there are no problems and we can all get back to enjoying a Victory over i.c.t tomorrow.

I apologise for the (Too) Strong wording of the thread title but just like to say i dont post Nonsense. Cheers Guys FTH

I'm not the one poo-stirring. As I said, if the players pay is several days late, it is a story. If the players pay is only one day over-due, it's a complete non-story and most certainly not a 'major story brewing'.

Either way it's probably an admin error, so why exactly do you think it's a major issue?

as you will notice in previous posts on this thread one poster thought my thread title was a bit over the top. he is right it was a bit over the top done in haste you could say. As you will also notice i said previously in this thread i hope it is just an administration error and will be sorted, One poster has now said David Southern from Hearts has been on the radio to say its true the players havent been paid but its only a hiccup and will be sorted asap. I am delighted about this as it hopefully means there are no problems and we can all get back to enjoying a Victory over i.c.t tomorrow.

I apologise for the (Too) Strong wording of the thread title but just like to say i dont post Nonsense. Cheers Guys FTH

Cool mate, I'd say thats prob a good point to close the thread

Especially as it appears some folk are still posting without reading the whole thread

FTH

Sorry for baing harsh, just cant be ersed with press friendly bollox being posted... we're sitting ducks as it is.

FTH

jamboinglasgow
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=28955&page=2

heard this earlier today see post 77. And i know for a fact players are not ok with it

obviously you wont be happy with your wage being late, from past experence no one is but it happens all the time, admin errors happen all the time. The main thing is that they will get paid.

I heard this today too.

Seemingly the wages will be paid and there's nowt to be concerned about.

Good news if true. A bit worrying that a Company the size of HMFC can make a mistake like this, but at the end of the day no big deal.

I heard this today too.

Seemingly the wages will be paid and there's nowt to be concerned about.

funny how all the newbies come on confirming the story...

just for the record I KNOW WHAT YOUR POSTCODE MEANS:hobofish::hobofish::hobofish::hobofish:

Seymour M Hersh

In my opinion you and your pal jumpship are hobos on the wind up. I hope you get emptied.

funny how all the newbies come on confirming the story...

just for the record I KNOW WHAT YOUR POSTCODE MEANS:hobofish::hobofish::hobofish::hobofish:

I'm sorry, but I got an infraction yesterday for telling a poster to sod-off, so I won't be making that mistake again, will I?

Grow-up and go troll someone else.

Good news if true. A bit worrying that a Company the size of HMFC can make a mistake like this, but at the end of the day no big deal.

No offence, but you can't have much of a work history if you are coming out with nonsense such as the above. Companies several thousand times the size of HMFC have regularly made much bigger payroll foul ups.

there's no smoke without fire and most of the rumours are usually proved correct! vladimir romanov gtf

The voice of reason speaks. :mw_rolleyes:

My mate's hamster told me that his sister heard that Vlad is going to sell the stadium to chicken farmer and the stadium will be torn down within twenty minutes.

No offence, but you can't have much of a work history if you are coming out with nonsense such as the above. Companies several thousand times the size of HMFC have regularly made much bigger payroll foul ups.

Worked all my life, for HMG mostly, never had a problem, but if you say so mate. All a load of fuss about nothing as far as I can see anyway.

I'm sorry, but I got an infraction yesterday for telling a poster to sod-off, so I won't be making that mistake again, will I?

Grow-up and go troll someone else.

I DOUBT IT'LL BE YOUR LAST!!!!

In my opinion you and your pal jumpship are hobos on the wind up. I hope you get emptied.

You are the third person who hopes i get banned simply for posting a story Talk107 are reporting.

Hope you and Ur two mates have the balls to ban Ur selfs when I'm proved right.......

I doubt it though.

Archived