Women and their 'cycles'

Craigieboy

Have any men given serious thought to this nonsense?

As a man, do you not feel that women, at the very least, 'make the most' of their so called 'monthly cylcle'?

I find it strange that a lot of them go off their heads during this time. Surely their should never be an excuse made for treating others/acting irrationally?

Personally, I think it is made up. It's not that they actually feel like they say they do at this time. Rather, they have talked themselves into feeling ill during this time like a bunch of hypocondriacs**.

**Definition: hy?po?chon?dri?a.

The conviction that one is or is likely to become ill, often accompanied by physical symptoms, when illness is neither present nor likely.

Sums it up perfectly for me.

As a man, do you not feel that women, at the very least, 'make the most' of their so called 'monthly cylcle'?

I find it strange that a lot of them go off their heads during this time. Surely their should never be an excuse made for treating others/acting irrationally?

Personally, I think it is made up. It's not that they actually feel like they say they do at this time. Rather, they have talked themselves into feeling ill during this time like a bunch of hypocondriacs**.

The conviction that one is or is likely to become ill, often accompanied by physical symptoms, when illness is neither present nor likely.

I wear my tin hat for a few days each month,i have no use for it for a couple of weeks so i will send it to you as i think you might need it.

chester copperpot

My wife is an absolute angel for 3 weeks of the month, then turns into this evil, anti Andy person who's sole intent purpose on life was to make Andy's life miserable.

She makes up for it in the 3 weeks she's fine though, but if anyone doesn't think PMT is not a condition, I beg to differ.

My wife is an absolute angel for 3 weeks of the month, then turns into this evil, anti Andy person who's sole intent purpose on life was to make Andy's life miserable.

She makes up for it in the 3 weeks she's fine though, but if anyone doesn't think PMT is not a condition, I beg to differ.

An act is what it is! Pure theatrics.

Like how the ladies have resorted to cheap comments rather than be honest & comment on the issue.

To be expected.

Maybe they're on the blob!

chester copperpot

Like how the ladies have resorted to cheap comments rather than be honest & comment on the issue.

To be expected.

Its not mate, she genuinely suffers from it, and I make myself very scarce that week when she's due Arsenal to play at home.

Thing is, she's even more nice the next week to make up for it, but by then, well as they say, the painters are in.

Thank feck for the wrong 'un. ;)

Say What Again

I don't have the '1 week a month' problem you guys suffer with your other halfs.

Mines is a greetin' faced pain in the arse 4 weeks a month, so I don't notice any 'cycles'.

chester copperpot
I don't have the '1 week a month' problem you guys suffer with your other halfs.

Mines is a greetin' faced pain in the arse 4 weeks a month, so I don't notice any 'cycles'.

Not often I use this word, but LOL.

:rofl:

To be expected.

maybe you're right

still wanna take your chances??

:rofl:

I find it strange that a lot of them go off their heads during this time.

They're lunatics all the time. There's no time during a month that's worse than any other.

chester copperpot
They're lunatics all the time. There's no time during a month that's worse than any other.

Better not let Mrs Therapist peek over your shoulder in Therapist towers or else there could be some trouble tonight. ;)

Better not let Mrs Therapist peek over your shoulder in Therapist towers or else there could be some trouble tonight. ;)

Mrs Luther reckons there should be a few blokes in serious trouble tonight.

Thank goodness I haven't posted anything incriminating - so far.

Mrs Luther reckons there should be a few blokes in serious trouble tonight.

Thank goodness I haven't posted anything incriminating - so far.

if its the time o the month itll be your fault tho

alwaysthereinspirit

:eek:OOOH I'm not even reading the replys to this. Just walk away and say nothing else on the matter.

When they start there pesh...Just argue, stamp and moan as much, if not more than they do...They soon realises we can be a bigger greetin faced childish pain in the arse than she can, she soon keeps her pesh to herself!! ;)

PMT...My erse!! :P

chester copperpot
When they start there pesh...Just argue, stamp and moan as much, if not more than they do...They soon realises we can be a bigger greetin faced childish pain in the arse than she can, she soon keeps her pesh to herself!! ;)

PMT...My erse!! :P

PAH I'm all for this condition, if it mean's I get in the good books with the missus.

I've got PMT everytime I work late at work, I come home like a **** wanting to fight everyone.

theres a certain poster on here(not me)who got a mouthful of abuse for saying alright to his wife when he got in from work:eek:

chester copperpot
theres a certain poster on here(not me)who got a mouthful of abuse for saying alright to his wife when he got in from work:eek:

Couldn't have been one of the hibee poster's then. :rolleyes:

Seems reasonable.

The alternative response is

If I was alright I wouldn't be here....

Say What Again

I'm sorry but what is KB coming to?

'I do the dishes every night'

'I stay out of my wifes way and sympathise at that time of the month'

'Cooking tips' (admittedly it was chilli so acceptable - ceaser salad/pasta/cous cous - not)

Women:

Iceland%20wool%20sweater%20woman%20knitting%20image.jpg

girlcook.jpg

CB041805.jpg?size=572&uid=%7B49C408B8-F4AB-4EFB-AF6B-C2DAB3F05982%7D

It's why you're here - now shut up and get on with it!

;)

Try living with 1 who is giving up smoking & nearing the time of the month. Not fun at all, am glad i do nightshift. Although there is no escape, but that's what i get for being a lazy, selfish, useless so & so (cleaned it up for the kids). This is NOT gonna be a good week for me, time to do some overtime me reckons

If you think that PMT's a bad time, wait till they get pregnant.

That's what I call a hormonal imbalance, it makes PMT (actually it's PMS nowadays, it's not tension for everyone so we'll call it a syndrome, which imo just makes you all sound even more mental) look like a minor episode.

right, i'm home, on the "blob" and a little pished so here comes the truth

IF you can handle it

bear in mind this is a personal truth and everyone is different, so will behave and handle it in different ways

i, personally, suffer a lot of pain. lads, you know when you are about to fall foul of really bad skitters...

you get that horrible cramping pain, the one that makes you want to saw off you stomach, rectum and anything else to do with the pain, that is what i get at several points in a day. it feels like someone has a pair of rusty knitting needles, and making a blanket out of my tubes. it REALLY forkin hurts

now, we are in a lot of pain, like toothache, or an abcess, so we get a bit grumpy cos please believe me, pain killers barely touch it..

then we get 'tards annoying the hell out of us

so, imagine, painful runs or pain like toothache in your ******

i wish all i had to do was shave. would be much cheaper than tampons lol

right, i'm home, on the "blob" and a little pished so here comes the truth

IF you can handle it

bear in mind this is a personal truth and everyone is different, so will behave and handle it in different ways

i, personally, suffer a lot of pain. lads, you know when you are about to fall foul of really bad skitters...

you get that horrible cramping pain, the one that makes you want to saw off you stomach, rectum and anything else to do with the pain, that is what i get at several points in a day. it feels like someone has a pair of rusty knitting needles, and making a blanket out of my tubes. it REALLY forkin hurts

now, we are in a lot of pain, like toothache, or an abcess, so we get a bit grumpy cos please believe me, pain killers barely touch it..

If you were suffering from your syndrom (illness), then why were you out? If I were so 'ill' then I'd be in my duvet.

;)

The Old Tolbooth

Some of the guys on here have been with birds that have actually made this happen, dirty fekkers :D

Anyway, my old boss used to tell me never to trust any species that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.

If you were suffering from your syndrom (illness), then why were you out? If I were so 'ill' then I'd be in my duvet.

;)

Coz we are women with a good pain barrier unlike you guys with the man flu---- sorry cold,we just get on with it,but tell you this much you's would be scraeming from the rooftops if it was you's

jamtartsandbees
To be fair, I'd be moody if blood shot out my ****** every month.

Think of the fun you could have writing HMFC in the snow though.

jamtartsandbees

1) Pain like that - not nice but more than manageable. if that's what woman think is unimaginable pain then I am starting to think there aint as much as you all claim in the giving birth story.

2) If I had a pain like that in my ****** I would simply rub it better.

3) Have you seen the price of razor blades lately and have you not heard of recycling. :)

i have pretty decent tolerance level, but i still pop painkillers like sweeties. i WOULD be stuck under the duvet all day if i didnt.

i've never given birth, so i can't comment on that, but there are plenty of videos on the net if you guys want to see it. that would put you off ever having any, but that said, everone mentions how they forget about the pain as soon as they are handed their baby, so i dunno.

now, if we could get actual morphine tablets or such like to cope.....

i have pretty decent tolerance level, but i still pop painkillers like sweeties. i WOULD be stuck under the duvet all day if i didnt.

i've never given birth, so i can't comment on that, but there are plenty of videos on the net if you guys want to see it. that would put you off ever having any, but that said, everone mentions how they forget about the pain as soon as they are handed their baby, so i dunno.

now, if we could get actual morphine tablets or such like to cope.....

I,v had two babies and giving birth is agonisingly painful, men would never cope with the pain, just look at the average football player, when they fall then lie there and greet like bitches which is pretty pathetic really

Archived