NOW REALLY URGENT!!!!

barcajambo

Please jambos help!!:)

Need a lift to tommorows game for 2 people?

But even 1 seat will do!

Can someone please help?

ANY HELP IS GREAT PLEASE!

loveofthegame
Edinburgh But could leave from most places :)

Train it if your really stuck. Or i think theres a bus from robbos which isnt full.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Train it if your really stuck. Or i think theres a bus from robbos which isnt full.

2 buses mate, 1 defo full other may not be. Can find out in the morning.

I can take two people from Livingston tomorrow at 5.30pm - is that any use to you? Send me a PM if interested.

Please jambos help!!:)

Need a lift to tommorows game for 2 people?

But even 1 seat will do!

Can someone please help?

ANY HELP IS GREAT PLEASE!

Edinburgh But could leave from most places :)

train?

if you need to you can grab the train with us then dive in a taxi with us to the ground (bar near by).

Im sure regular john will let you sit on his knee :rolleyes:

Since you have blatantly broken the JKB rules by naming me without my posting, I now have the authority to post a picture of your good self Banksy.

portobellojambo1
train?

if you need to you can grab the train with us then dive in a taxi with us to the ground (bar near by).

The poster is 15 years old Kenny, by the time you decide to move on from the City Centre to Hampden you won't know if you are getting in a taxi or a pillar box.

I have seen the combination of KennyM and alcohol, the NHS should use the images to frighten kids off drink. :rolleyes:

The poster is 15 years old Kenny, by the time you decide to move on from the City Centre to Hampden you won't know if you are getting in a taxi or a pillar box.

I have seen the combination of KennyM and alcohol, the NHS should use the images to frighten kids off drink. :rolleyes:

hahah wasnt to know... prob best you dont come with me. lol.

Telling you Ian... a pillar box has got me to a game before... I'm sure of it.

North Berwick Jambo

I agree 100% mate, i have only met Kenny twice over the years, first time he was pished sleeping in a bush after being kicked out of the hotel in Rotterdam for frightening the chambermaids on Godsa's Feyenoord trip, the second time was down in Preston for the friendly last year when he was totally hammered staggering about the carpark looking for a lift back to Edinburgh after the game, i somehow recognised him from Holland after all those years & lucky for him my brother had just been lifted for his one man pitch invasion so he got a free ride home that night!

Archived