Csaba's Press Conference

Gershwin

What time does it start? I actually look forward to the thread on it each friday - usually pretty funny.

I don't believe a word he says so it's purely the entertainment factor for me.

ToadKiller Dog

We should get our predictions in on what non hearts related topic the west coasts media will try to get Csaba concentrate on ,i will go for how the current financial insecurity will effect blobby williamsons dietary needs while he is in charge of the Ugandan national side?

jamboinglasgow
We should get our predictions in on what non hearts related topic the west coasts media will try to get Csaba concentrate on ,i will go for how the current financial insecurity will effect blobby williamsons dietary needs while he is in charge of the Ugandan national side?

I'll go for "So Csaba, did you watch the celtic game on wednesday and what you think about celtic, are they great or fantastic?"

Love the press conferences now, last year it was like watching an innocent man being tortured slowly, this year its like watching the fonz do a press conference (though surely that would be Burger doing an interview.) He answers every question as best as possible and as clearly as he can and still maintains an feeling of coolness in his responses.

Friday afternoons have become so much more entertaining since Csaba arrived. My colleague couldn't give two hoots about football or Hearts (but he's now watching for our results apparently...hehe...it's a slippery slope) but even he looks forward to our weekly press conference.

Make it a ritual...make coffee, get biscuits in, maybe dim the lights....

Hearts should release previews or trailers or something.

Friday afternoons have become so much more entertaining since Csaba arrived. My colleague couldn't give two hoots about football or Hearts (but he's now watching for our results apparently...hehe...it's a slippery slope) but even he looks forward to our weekly press conference.

Make it a ritual...make coffee, get biscuits in, maybe dim the lights....

Hearts should release previews or trailers or something.

I'm going for 26 mins today. Because we lost last week.

Yeah, definitely 25-30 and we might get another brilliant exit if they harp on too much about Blobby. Or he might just keel one of them there and then.

I saw him in the street the other day so I'm at least expecting a wee mention of that ;)

Yeah, definitely 25-30 and we might get another brilliant exit if they harp on too much about Blobby. Or he might just keel one of them there and then.

With the phrase 'this is the most important' used at least 4 times.

jamboinglasgow

Are we talking about his or the total for both player and Csaba, or just csabas.

I also bet Csaba will get the same question four times (something around why did you lose last week) and he will give a perfectly good answer first time.

I don't believe a word he says so it's purely the entertainment factor for me.

Do you get your entertainment by looking for the strings and the hand up his erse or just by booing if he says something positive

What time does it start? I actually look forward to the thread on it each friday - usually pretty funny.

To answer the OPs question in terms of it going up on the website - usually around 3pm, though can be as late as 4pm.

The People's Chimp
I want at least one "Kinovlidge". Csaba rules.

And maybe some word on whether chestnut will be starting this week.

Seymour M Hersh

I take it you're all watching it as it appears to be on the web-site now. I don't have HW so keen to get some early reports/comments.

I take it you're all watching it as it appears to be on the web-site now. I don't have HW so keen to get some early reports/comments.

I am in the middle of listening to his answer to the second question.

And I forgot what the question was!

The Chinchilla

How predictable they are trying to dig through the whole Uganda thing again? Trying to get him to say it's a distraction but clearly he's not stupid enough to say that. These journalists are complete half-wits!

Do you get your entertainment by looking for the strings and the hand up his erse or just by booing if he says something positive

:eek:

Well if it gives you confidence listening to rubbish every Friday I am pleased for you. Entertainment factor for me - 10. Confidence - 0.

Well if it gives you confidence listening to rubbish every Friday I am pleased for you. Entertainment factor for me - 10. Confidence - 0.

rocks-your-so-boring.jpg

jamboinglasgow

loved that press conference. They were still going on about the Uganda issue, then the hearts staff told the press one more question only, so one asks one and gets a 15 min answer. The question asking him about how can scottish clubs win in europe is great, the bbc man must of thought it would be talking about buying better players or play a certain tactic. He gets a huge lecture on what is at fault in scottish football and how it can be massivly improved. I hope the SFA were listening to that.

Every time I hear Csaba talk I love him even more.

come you guys help me out here had nothng to do with bbed for yonks what are the low life to**ers saying about us

In english please.

At one point I'm sure he said "but you must have a sh*t"

Yeah he said sheet, but with his accent he pronounced it *****. He was talking about having 10 players as targets for next season on a sheet as he plans 1 and a half years ahead. Also love how he calls Chesney - Chesna!

Yeah he said sheet, but with his accent he pronounced it *****. He was talking about having 10 players as targets for next season on a sheet as he plans 1 and a half years ahead. Also love how he calls Chesney - Chesna!

I was making a joke ;)

Seymour M Hersh

Hans = :107years::hobofish:

Commander Harris

hehe :D

paraphrasing: "it's better to buy your wife flowers everyday than to neglect her all year and buy her a rolex for christmas"

a wise man :P

Archived