Miss West Lothian Calendar

Sooperstar

The Miss West Lothian girls have made a calendar to highlight the dangers of binge drinking. I think it goes on sale next month, possibly November, for ?3 a pop!

Chad Sexington
The Miss West Lothian girls have made a calendar to highlight the dangers of binge drinking. I think it goes on sale next month, possibly November, for ?3 a pop!

I would probably have to undergo some heroic binge drinking before I found any of them remotely attractive.

Here's a taster...

nicesmile.jpg

UglyGirl.jpg

UGLY.jpg

I would probably have to undergo some heroic binge drinking before I found any of them remotely attractive.

Here's a taster...

nicesmile.jpg

UglyGirl.jpg

UGLY.jpg

JESUS!! :eek: The bottom picture!

anyone got a link?

Brian Whittaker's Tache

In my day the Palais was full of Miss West Lothian's after a healthy dose of binge drinking

Chad, please say that your pictures are made up . 1 and 2 are bad but 3 is extremely frightening and disturbing. Is she Christopher Lee's bit?

I was going to say that some of the birds out in West Lothian are not as bad as people make out to be but after looking at the entrants for this years 2009 competition i now take that back.

Its really who wastes there life going to Club Earth on a thr, Fri & Sat 2009 Competition.

im gonna chance it but the only one that looks half normal would be Caitlin Thomson but even then, thats because shes probably not hit puberty yet!!

aitcheeayartees

Here's a taster...

nicesmile.jpg

UglyGirl.jpg

UGLY.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMM Oh i dont know................. a wee bit lipstick and some thoughtfully applied mascara......who knows..........maybe a touch o blusher.......crate of strong lager...............

then again maybe not:rolleyes:

Archived