Ewan Murray on the Old Firm

bistokid

badly drawn boy
http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/2008/sep/19/celtic.rangers

A good article on the current Old Firm soap opera. Pretty good i thought.

As usual a decent article from Mr Murray , tends to make sense most of the time ( shoo bi doobi do )

But what is the point applying logic to the B Brothers , they are as bad as each other and who are they kidding

They need and feed of each other , take away the baggage ( which they are both desp trying to do off course ) and what remains

As usual a decent article from Mr Murray , tends to make sense most of the time ( shoo bi doobi do )

met the guy a couple of times .. I think he plays for the Tynie Arms darts team,however I wouldnt want him on my side if a fight started ( probably one he started mind you )

badly drawn boy
As usual a decent article from Mr Murray ' date=' tends to make sense most of the time ( shoo bi doobi do )

met the guy a couple of times .. I think he plays for the Tynie Arms darts team,however I wouldnt want him on my side if a fight started ( probably one he started mind you )[/quote']

Not sure about the darts but hes got a great reportoire of songs when the beer flows and a mean chanter by all acounts

A good and concise article. What I found surprising was the final sentence 'that the rest of society will continue to shake their heads in disbelief'. This is an attitude which, in my opinion, has allowed this corruption of common decency to proliferate. The Scottish game will not be 'free' until the powers that be stamp out this abomination. I don't expect it to happen any time soon and this is something that sadly really upset and annoys me.

We Can But Worry

I noticed Ewan was sitting next to wee sinky at yesterdays game. What a double act. Sinky the brains, Ewan the humour factor. Or did I get it the wrong way around..............

Archived