Getting out an 18month contract with T-mobile?

Chrambo

I am about 6months through my current 18month Flext contract with T-mobile. How do I go about terminating it, how much will this cost etc?

You'll more than likely have to stump up the remainder of your contract. T-mobile are murder to deal with when trying to leave.

Wouldn't fancy leaving, I get ?180 credit for paying ?30 a month 18 months contract, free lg viewty, 4 gig memroy stick

Better call Saul
You'll more than likely have to stump up the remainder of your contract. T-mobile are murder to deal with when trying to leave.

AGREED ;)

But why do you want to leave ?

The best way to get out of a contract is to try and prove that they are not providing the service they are duty bound to provide...

Hard to do if they are.

Theo only thing I can think of is to say that you can't get a signal in your house, so the phone is basically useless.

Can't guarantee it'll work though.

I am about 6months through my current 18month Flext contract with T-mobile. How do I go about terminating it, how much will this cost etc?

You could always ask Webster's agent.

He might be able to get you a free shift to O2 where you'll stay for a few weeks before your dream move to Vodafone.

However Vodafone will prove to be a disappointment for you as your phone will keep breaking down and never give you the service you expect.

Then OFTEL will ask you to pay ?650,000 out of your own pocket to T-Mobile...you'll appeal against that decision...and T-Mobile will end up receiving nothing of any substance, though one of your former networks (Orange, perhaps) will be badgering them for 10%.

Eventually your former T-Mobile friends will despise you and spit at you in the street and you will shuffle off to a broken-windowed BT call-box, 10p in hand, to conduct your pitiful business.

Maybe :D

The best way to get out of a contract is to try and prove that they are not providing the service they are duty bound to provide...

Hard to do if they are.

Theo only thing I can think of is to say that you can't get a signal in your house, so the phone is basically useless.

Can't guarantee it'll work though.

Mobile operators do not guarantee a signal indoors.(if you use that as a reason for getting out of the contract they send cellular engineers like me out to test rx levels)

You could always ask Webster's agent.

He might be able to get you a free shift to O2 where you'll stay for a few weeks before your dream move to Vodafone.

However Vodafone will prove to be a disappointment for you as your phone will keep breaking down and never give you the service you expect.

Then OFTEL will ask you to pay ?650,000 out of your own pocket to T-Mobile...you'll appeal against that decision...and T-Mobile will end up receiving nothing of any substance, though one of your former networks (Orange, perhaps) will be badgering them for 10%.

Eventually your former T-Mobile friends will despise you and spit at you in the street and you will shuffle off to a broken-windowed BT call-box, 10p in hand, to conduct your pitiful business.

Maybe :D

:rofl: superb mate!

To the op: if you have insurance for your phone then that insurance should cover you breaking the contract. If not you're probably ****ed for the next year.

Archived