pedro lopez on your bike

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

when phil anderton got punted one of the reasons given was it was taking too long getting new stand planning permission! why is pedro lopez still employed when we are still trying to get planning permission and when rumour has it he's being difficult to deal with

What a force Hearts would be if we still had Burley, Anderton and Foulkes on board. I don't care what anyone says.

What a force Hearts would be if we still had Burley, Anderton and Foulkes on board. I don't care what anyone says.

Without Vlad's money they would be nothing.

Without Vlad's money they would be nothing.

What you on about. I didn't say vlad should go did i?

I said with Burley , Anderton and Foulkes still on board we would be some force in scottish football. Compared to them not on board....

I thought they were all doing a great job untill vlads madness struck.

that's a myth about vlads money! it's all added onto our debt

Does somebody want to take this guy by the hand and walk him through it, nice and slow like????

What you on about. I didn't say vlad should go did i?

I said with Burley , Anderton and Foulkes still on board we would be some force in scottish football. Compared to them not on board....

I thought they were all doing a great job untill vlads madness struck.

How big would our unsustainable debt been tho?

How big would our unsustainable debt been tho?

Well if vlad couldn't afford them, why did he take them on?

P.s we were sitting top of the league and all things were rosey, surely the money comes with winning.

The application's in, there's not really much more that can be done.

Shhh don't let facts get in the way of HMFC employee bashing.

P.s we were sitting top of the league and all things were rosey, surely the money comes with winning.

As Vlad says Hearts can't win the corrupt SPL :rolleyes:

Sustainable money needed comes from a match day revenue. Something that we are trying to rectify

As Vlad says Hearts can't win the corrupt SPL :rolleyes:

Vlad is mad. I can't wait untill he starts taking his pills again and we have a successful season.

Sustainable money needed comes from a match day revenue. Something that we are trying to rectify

This will increase when players arrive that people are willing to pay money to watch.

Sorry, I don't know what your on about either.

Getting rid of all yer staff while yer sitting top of the league isn't going to help yer match day revenue is it. The attendance has went down since then sir.

Guest jambomickey

Getting rid of all yer staff while yer sitting top of the league isn't going to help yer match day revenue is it. The attendance has went down since then sir.

spot on mate! the empty spaces at tynecastle now are down to one man

Gettin rid of high paid workers, who where spending freely and would continue to spend freely to be replaced by cheaper alternatives til our sustainability could be acheived by match day revenue. Although the drop in attendance probably wouldn't have been perceived. I didnt say it was a perfect plan. I understand the reason behind it. We will be in transition til the youngster and the stadium are both ready.

Any clearer my good fellow.

Guest jambomickey
Gettin rid of high paid workers, who where spending freely and would continue to spend freely to be replaced by cheaper alternatives til our sustainability could be acheived by match day revenue. Although the drop in attendance probably wouldn't have been perceived. I didnt say it was a perfect plan. I understand the reason behind it. We will be in transition til the youngster and the stadium are both ready.

was that the grand plan mad vlad promised? remember when everything was rosy he was never away from tynecastle and even going on supporters buses etc! the man is a fake and on a ego trip

was that the grand plan mad vlad promised? remember when everything was rosy he was never away from tynecastle and even going on supporters buses etc! the man is a fake and on a ego trip

Call that few months market research.

Your not roman romanov by any chance?

The glory hunters will be back soon.

Lets hope so. They only come when we're not pish and at the moment they're not coming!

Guest jambomickey
The glory hunters will be back soon.

call them glory hunters mate but to be honest it's more like we're showing blind loyalty, a blind man could see romanov has made so many mistakes! but there's some on here would find a excuse for him even if he sacked csaba tommorow morning

call them glory hunters mate but to be honest it's more like we're showing blind loyalty, a blind man could see romanov has made so many mistakes! but there's some on here would find a excuse for him even if he sacked csaba tommorow morning

Too True.

I think we will be fine and we are going to have a good season. You best letting go and forgetting about the mistakes in the past and enjoying it now, while it lasts.

Guest jambomickey
I think we will be fine and we are going to have a good season. You best letting go and forgetting about the mistakes in the past and enjoying it now, while it lasts.

it's hard at our club mate because mad vlad just needs to get out of bed the wrong way some morning and start all the unstability again by sacking anybody he's had a bad dream about

What are we meant to be enjoying exactly? we just lost to falkirk who had no points. We've been crying out for a couple of decent strikers but the window has shut and all we have done is signed an injured player as per feckin usual.

I notice that we've signed another lithuanian, 17 year with potential i hear, but oh.. he's injured. How's our record signing mirsad beslija doing by the way??

I've been told by a reliable source that he has a brand new pair of gold plated crutches.

Some folk just like going to watch the Hearts.

Do you have a season ticket, Mickey?

Honest question - its everyones own decision.

What are we meant to be enjoying exactly? we just lost to falkirk who had no points. We've been crying out for a couple of decent strikers but the window has shut and all we have done is signed an injured player as per feckin usual.

I notice that we've signed another lithuanian, 17 year with potential i hear, but oh.. he's injured. How's our record signing mirsad beslija doing by the way??

I've been told by a reliable source that he has a brand new pair of gold plated crutches.

Signings apart (thought it was an area that needed beefed up myself) - what were you expecting Shabba to have done this far in to the season?

Been a few ups, been a few downs- but the job at Hearts is not going to happen overnight.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
that's a myth about vlads money! it's all added onto our debt

12 months ago you're right - Vlad hadn't actually spent a bolt on Hearts. But surely the share transfer has booted this into touch?

siegementality

Or keep those successful workers and manage them effectively to ensure that they stay within an agreed budget. That way they wouldn't have been killing the club everyday;).

Signings apart (thought it was an area that needed beefed up myself) - what were you expecting Shabba to have done this far in to the season?

Been a few ups, been a few downs- but the job at Hearts is not going to happen overnight.

Didn't expect much more than what has happened. Csaba has done well, But for some reason i think its downhill from now on. Unfortunately i can't help but think that vlad is interfering again and csaba isn't allowed to sign anyone without vlads say so.

Didn't expect much more than what has happened. Csaba has done well, But for some reason i think its downhill from now on. Unfortunately i can't help but think that vlad is interfering again and csaba isn't allowed to sign anyone without vlads say so.

You admit things are going well.

Its a start.

:)

ps

Not sure there are many clubs managers who can sign players without the head mans nod.

Or keep those successful workers and manage them effectively to ensure that they stay within an agreed budget. That way they wouldn't have been killing the club everyday;).

Live by the sword an all that .Didn't say it was a perfect plan now did I.

Do you know where hell is

I have to disagree with that mate. The reason were cutting back after spending high amounts is due to one man, vlad. The high wages were spent so that we would have a chance of winning the league, we never won it because of one man and his insistance on interfering.

To then say that it never worked out and we must be more sensible over simplifies the situation imo. The previous situation was unable to bear fruit due to the crackpot deciding he knew best and that he would be able to pick the team and a "coach" would work with the players. It has since transpired that the method vlad thought would work best was as all will admit heavily flawed.

We now find ourselves in a situation where we have steadily got worse, as the wage bill has continued to rise due to horrific mismanagement. The fans are told to be realistic due to our massive debt, which is fair enough, but the massive increase was caused by vlad, the reason it never worked out was again caused by vlad. The revenue will never be there unless vlad can stay out of team affairs imo.

My annoyance comes from the fact that vlad refuses to admit he has made a shop front of things, he blames every man and his dog. I fully understand what the alternative was and at this time there is no other show in town. As hearts fans we must walk on egg shells and hope vlad doesnt go radio rental again, as we really have no say in the matter. I hope and pray it works out with csaba(obviously) because even the most pro vlad supporters must admit, if he goes, we are in deep ****.

Shhh don't let facts get in the way of HMFC employee bashing.

On this website? Shurely shome mishtake!!?

Obviously over the past 12 months or so I have been posting everything (almost :P) I hear about the re-development etc... and intially everyone that had dealings with Mr Lopez (Architects, Project consultants, Planners etc..) all spoke quite highly of Mr L. In fact a few mentioned his name as one of the reason's why the project was still 'together'.

It's just recently when I am being getting updates a few guys have hinted he has been 'difficult' in recent meetings and with his general communication with Hearts.

Maybe in hindsight my post yesterday was a bit harsh on Mr Lopez - maybe I have not given him the credit he was due in the past and thus I was quick to 'have a go' when things were stalling.

Regardless - I understand he gets info from JKB so Mr Lopez - finger out pal. :) You know it makes sense.

Guest jambomickey
Some folk just like going to watch the Hearts.

Do you have a season ticket, Mickey?

Honest question - its everyones own decision.

yeah i've had a season ticket and shares for years mate!

Archived