Hello!

Rods_mouser

First post on here from a Hibby!

Thought I would keep the first post tame; how do you think the results shall go for us this weekend?

Personally I think both games shall end in draws.

Thoughts?

Guest jambomickey

Thought I would keep the first post tame; how do you think the results shall go for us this weekend?

Thoughts?

what's it like being in the shadow of a big team?

Hearts wlll win.

Hibs will play some smashing stuff but will lose.

Such is life.

Thanks Mr Moore, if you think long and hard you will know who this Hibby is - just to give you a clue; ex neighbour!

what's it like being in the shadow of a big team?

I was gonna ask you that one lol!

Nothing between the teams mate, I love a punt but even I ain't stupid enough to predict who shall be top dogs of Edinburgh this season.

Thanks Mr Moore, if you think long and hard you will know who this Hibby is - just to give you a clue; ex neighbour!

Hehehehehe

Alright buddy?

Nothing between the teams mate, I love a punt but even I ain't stupid enough to predict who shall be top dogs of Edinburgh this season.

You've nicked my avatar.

Now **** off :hobofish:

Hehehehehe

Alright buddy?

Yeah, very good Scotty, thought I would pop over and register on the 'dark side' and see how the other half live!

Yeah, very good Scotty, thought I would pop over and register on the 'dark side' and see how the other half live!

I give you 50 posts before you are punted.

;o)

Guest jambomickey

anybody who would predict hibs would finish above hearts any season would be stupid! history tells you that mate

anybody who would predict hibs would finish above hearts any season would be stupid! history tells you that mate

Would have scooped up last season though!

Would have scooped up last season though!

Be honest do you really believe that Hibs are going to finish in the top 3 this year? And for the record i believe the Accies are going to hump you lot this weekend...

Have wanted to ask a Hibby this serious question. Has Mixu who was credited with being tactically inept and not up to the task, and this by Hibs supporters now suddenly become a tactical genius and up to the task because Riordan has re-signed. This is not a put on just a straightforward enquiry.

scott herbertson
Have wanted to ask a Hibby this serious question. Has Mixu who was credited with being tactically inept and not up to the task, and this by Hibs supporters now suddenly become a tactical genius and up to the task because Riordan has re-signed. This is not a put on just a straightforward enquiry.

Good question Bob

Seems like "no" is the called-for answer

winston churchill
Hearts wlll win.

Hibs will play some smashing stuff but will lose.

Such is life.

hibs dont play nice stuff.

hibs dont play nice stuff.

Yes they do.

There team is also packed full of young players with no Johnny Foreigners.

Did I metion they invented football?

Be honest do you really believe that Hibs are going to finish in the top 3 this year? And for the record i believe the Accies are going to hump you lot this weekend...

I really think you should post more often...

No particular reason :rolleyes:

JASON DONOVAN???? :eek:I never knew you were a hobo.

In that case you MUST take it up the [mod edit]

:107years:

Guest juvehearts

Thoughts?

Honeset opnion...

dont really care, dont watch ameture football & we dont look down on wee teams, we look up & see ugly sisters.

still cant wait to see us drill 4 past you lot in a few weeks time!

Thoughts?

Hope you get well and truly HUMPED, but I think you will win:(

I think we have the squad to finish third but I would imagine Jambos, Sheep, Arab and perhaps Killie fans think the same!

I have serious reservations about Mixu being the man to lead the team forward. I think we have a far stronger squad than JC did this time last year mainly down to being backed by the board ala signings of Murray, Nish and Riordan.

I think he has the squad in place, whether he can get them playing as a team is debatable. We were fortunate to beat United last Saturday but a win is a win.

Frankenstein Jambo.

accies will dispose of hibs like the toxic waste they are, Hearts will pump cally, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME, NOW GO AWAY!!!!!!

I have serious reservations Mixu was "backed" by the board in the signings of Nish and Riordan. The former especially. You were rumoured to be in for him before Fatty was appointed.

Riordan, while Mixu would not say no, was more than likely a board signing to appease the Job Centre regulars.

scottish_chicP
I think we have the squad to finish third but I would imagine Jambos, Sheep, Arab and perhaps Killie fans think the same!

Really?!:eek:

I think we have the squad to finish third:107years: but I would imagine Jambos, Sheep, Arab and perhaps Killie fans think the same!

na, we don't think we will ,we KNOW we will finish 3rd but good to see you keep up the tradition of hobo delusion.:107years:;)

Thoughts?

Being honest

Hearts to draw at best with Caley and the Hibernians to beat Accies

**** the Hibs!

Archived