Davis penalty decision

Tynecastle Valhalla

Tynecastle Valhalla

Has anyone get a link to the Andy Davis penalty decision at tynie? I am having a massive argument with a rangers fan in my office who claims that rangers don't get many decisions - "just look at the beasley incedent".

would be appreciated.

Sick to the bone with that decision. I still remember it well today. The Home end at Tynecastle was fuming that night!!

Has anyone get a link to the Andy Davis penalty decision at tynie? I am having a massive argument with a rangers fan in my office who claims that rangers don't get many decisions - "just look at the beasley incedent".

would be appreciated.

:rubeyes:

You would get a more reasoned, sensible, and informed opinion from the guy's guide-dog.

:527::cool:

Strange how there seems to be no youtube footage.

Remember the cheat indicting quite forcefully that the diver had been dragged down by both hands of the hearts player.

Something which simply did not happen

If any Jambo has the footage, do us a favour and put it up.

It shows the truth.....unlike the lying policeman from Glasgow.

Remember the cheat indicting quite forcefully that the diver had been dragged down by both hands of the hearts player.

Not like a copper to make something up? :whistling:

Do you know where hell is

I have had a "debate" with a rangers fan myself recently, and i have to say, killing him actually crossed my mind. The boy was a moron of teh highest order. He suggested that no one he had ever spoken to, who supports any team, though that kris boyd was a diver:eek:

He also felt that rangers were hard done by and it was sellick that got all the decisions. I would have had more success talking to my dog. Ihave had the same tedious discussions with sellick fans who said miko should never play in scotland again and that maloney never dived in the new year game.:eek:

alwaysthereinspirit

would be appreciated.

'DONT GET MANY DECISIONS"

That one decision got them 2 extra points and a Scottish Premier Championship.

Wish we didn't get so many likewise decisions.:rolleyes:

Rudi Hates Hibees
I have had a "debate" with a rangers fan myself recently, and i have to say, killing him actually crossed my mind. The boy was a moron of teh highest order. He suggested that no one he had ever spoken to, who supports any team, though that kris boyd was a diver:eek:

He also felt that rangers were hard done by and it was sellick that got all the decisions. I would have had more success talking to my dog. Ihave had the same tedious discussions with sellick fans who said miko should never play in scotland again and that maloney never dived in the new year game.:eek:

Aren't they all??

Tynecastle Valhalla
that was an awful decision,but so was ferguson hand ball in the semi final last year

I think this one was worse as it was blatantly cheating. the handball rule is somewhat open to interpretation or at least is somewhat subjective and the ref has a back-out.

can anyone think of where the footage would be available from?

I think this one was worse as it was blatantly cheating. the handball rule is somewhat open to interpretation or at least is somewhat subjective and the ref has a back-out.

Agreed. This was probably THE worst example of Old Firm bias I've ever witnessed - there was just no excuse for the decision at all. I always thought that Dallas got off with this too lightly too, as he had a better view of the incident and seemed far to keen to go with his linesman when it was clear that there had been no infringement.

Shocking...and to think that our club were fined for having the audacity to question the integrity of the whole thing....people wonder why we're paranoid?!

Tynecastle Valhalla

It was on you tube and there is a link but the video is no longer available!!

maybe rangers just bought the rights for it so it would not be shown.

WorldChampions1902
Has anyone get a link to the Andy Davis penalty decision at tynie? I am having a massive argument with a rangers fan in my office who claims that rangers don't get many decisions - :eek:"just look at the beasley incedent". would be appreciated.

If your Rangers supporting colleague really believes this, I suggest he sits down and watches the the Youtube clip of the shocking decisions that went against Dundee Utd at the end of last season and the post-match rant by Craig Levein at Hunbrox.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BCJUzPGjiao

The best thing about the theory that it comes around is that no matter how much that numptie at the cup final tried he couldn't change his early call in given Hearts the pen' and he never took into account the AAAAAAdddammmmmmm factor even thou he tried

but having said that its just one how many have they had

Archived