Do they talk to each other at the ticket office?

Prince Buaben

Got an Email today

Dear Andy,

According to our records you have not booked match tickets for a game at Tynecastle this season.

By missing out you won't have seen the team record two excellent victories as part of an encouraging start to the campaign ? but we'd love to welcome you back again this weekend.

On Saturday Inverness Caledonian Thistle visit Edinburgh for a big Clydesdale Bank Premier League match in Gorgie.

Craig Brewster's side have enjoyed a great start to the season on the road winning at Aberdeen and Falkirk. With that in mind they are dangerous opponents.

Hearts need all the help they can get ? and a packed Tynecastle goes a long way! So come back and join us!"

Which is fine...seems a straight forward bit of marketing but the reason i havent booked tickets is because....

I HAVE A SEASON TICKET!!:eek::eek:

Got the same email 4 times from them. Surely there is no need to send me it that many times, especially as with the OP I have a season ticket!

Aye' got the very same email this morning.........and as OP I've got a Season Ticket!

Who's gonna phone the taxi's in for the TO then?

ATTENTION: Heart of Midlothian Football Club values the opportunity to communicate direct with our supporters. You may receive this email more than once, depending on your purchasing history as we are trialing a new email system

Thats the small writing at the bottom:eek:

Thats the small writing at the bottom:eek:

In an attempt to try and get as many people to support the team as possible some ST holders may get sent an e-mail a couple of times :eek:

How terrible. Sack the lot of them, Vlad out, Fax-machine must go etc etc

In an attempt to try and get as many people to support the team as possible some ST holders may get sent an e-mail a couple of times :eek:

How terrible. Sack the lot of them, Vlad out, Fax-machine must go etc etc

Is it not he case that if you have bought more than one St you will get this email more than once. the mrs and I have an ST under the same name and i regularly get emails twice because of this.

also as already mentioned this nonsense witht he derby ticket situation is gonna cause problems. They are muppets in there. I reckon a few regular away game goers will be queuing outside the ticket office early on the 6th of Oct

Got the same email as everyone else, and I'm season ticket holder.

Emailed them back and it turned out they had two accounts registered for me, one with my ST, and another with no bookings related to it.

marshallschunkychicken

I'm the same, got three copies of the email.

On closer inspection, one is directed towards my girlfriend, and another to a mate, as I ordered tickets for a pre-season match for both a while ago (think it was probably Barca).

I think when I gave their names at the ticket office, they just put them on the system with my contact details, which is probably the ticket offices way of getting round putting the whole information in when processing sales when it's busy. :unsure:

alwaysthereinspirit
Got an Email today

Which is fine...seems a straight forward bit of marketing but the reason i havent booked tickets is because....

Having a season ticket is no excuse for not booking extra seats for friends and family. You tight miserable bar steward. :P

Seymour M Hersh
Got an Email today

I got the same email this morning but instead of getting hysterical on here I replied to them making them aware we had two season tickets. This is the reply I got this afternoon. And it's possibly the same reason you got the email.

"The reason that you have received this email is because you currently have 2 accounts on our system. One which holds your Season Ticket and one with no sales.

There are several reasons why a secondary account may have been created such as if you have created a new Account Manager Log-in, when we transferred to our new ticketing system or possibly created manually when making a single purchase. I have therefore deleted the second account.

Many thanks for alerting us to this error and apologies for any inconvenience caused".

I don't think they are wallies by the way. But some folk on this site.....well jury's out.:)

I got the same email this morning but instead of getting hysterical on here I replied to them making them aware we had two season tickets. This is the reply I got this afternoon. And it's possibly the same reason you got the email.

"The reason that you have received this email is because you currently have 2 accounts on our system. One which holds your Season Ticket and one with no sales.

There are several reasons why a secondary account may have been created such as if you have created a new Account Manager Log-in, when we transferred to our new ticketing system or possibly created manually when making a single purchase. I have therefore deleted the second account.

Many thanks for alerting us to this error and apologies for any inconvenience caused".

I don't think they are wallies by the way. But some folk on this site.....well jury's out.:)

They obviously never clean their data. I'm still registered as a season ticket holder and a member and I'm now neither. Still get two emails every week, even though I've asked 5 times for them to not send me any more.

As a fellow marketer it bugs me that they cannot get even the simple things right.

alwaysthereinspirit

I just got my e-mail and I'm 3000 miles away.

Was worth it for them though as I just booked 4 tickets for Falkirk and 2 for Rankgers in November.

Come on ye Hearts.

I'm the same, got three copies of the email.

On closer inspection, one is directed towards my girlfriend, and another to a mate, as I ordered tickets for a pre-season match for both a while ago (think it was probably Barca).

I think when I gave their names at the ticket office, they just put them on the system with my contact details, which is probably the ticket offices way of getting round putting the whole information in when processing sales when it's busy. :unsure:

I think it was the Barca game. In order to make sure that my kids and various mates all sat together, I booked for everyone online using everyone's ST numbers. Ever since, I get about 8 identical emails every time the club sends one out. Does my head in.

I got 2 e mails today , one saying they can see through their database i have booked tickets this season the other saying i havent booked tickets this season , i mean we cant fault them for effort but ffs.

I have a season ticket but no email.

Does this mean I am not as valued by the club:(

Im like you :mad:

I WANT AN EMAIL, I DEMAND AN EMAIL....

The reason that you have received this email is because you currently have 2 accounts on our system. One which holds your Season Ticket and one with no sales.

Well thats me too ... one account which said I was a Season ticket holder and the other which said I wasn't

Yep, I got it too despite having had a ST for years.

I think this might account for some of the 400,000 ! The fact we are all on the database several times. Numpties.

Guest juvehearts

I seen an email from hearts in my spam filter, infact sevral & they shall remain there as spam.

im going to my 1st game in over 2 years on saturday. am i excited?

no, been to so many & its only ICT with their 1 man & a dog.

what will the atmposphere be like?

dead as always, why is this?

discuss

Doctor FinnBarr

I tried to register with the Account manager but they wouldn't accept my e-mail address so I registered the wifes e-mail which they accepted, been to the 1st 2 home league games and also have tickets for tomorrow, but guess who got the e-mail for not buying tickets? Yep, me on the address they wouldn't accept whilst the wife didn't get one on the address they would accept!

:107years:

I got this email too, despite having a ST. Seem to recall getting a similar one before the first game of the season against Motherwell too. Typical Tynie TO

I got it too and e mailed them back pointing out that home and away the only game I have missed is Ibrox and was told the same about the two accounts thing.

I dont believe that cos I was not getting the e mails for tickets to games due to points gained either so surely one of the "accounts" must have had my details which have only been on the system for well FOREVER.

To be fair I pointed this out and got a reply and this morning I have had an e mail telling me I am entitled to hubz tickets but doesnt tell me who they are playing :):)

Why would you do that when you could just have a moan on KB about it?

You're not a real fan.

Fact.

END OF.

Archived