"Be Together" - Arrrrrgh FFS!!!

Lambo85

The only thing I want to see together is most of the players P45's and envelopes

Really...you surprise me:rolleyes:

When you get older youll look back on most of your posts and think...what a knob I was:)

Nucky Thompson
It's a load of shiiite.
I really think you should stop 'supporting' Hearts mate, clearly everything about us gets on your tits:rolleyes:

I really think you should stop 'supporting' Hearts mate, clearly everything about us gets on your tits:rolleyes:

More shiiite.

Next season's buzzword?

I like "Progress".

"Progression" would be good, would fit nicely with "Believe" and "Together", but I like "Progress" cos it can be a verb and a noun.

They should have a competition and decide on a winning entry.

I've got a right to express an opinion

Do you also have the right to commandeer threads as if Kickback were built for you and around you, with all other members being there to engage you in painfully boring "debates"?

By suggesting that we should be Together they're clearly trying to convince us that there is nothing wrong at the club apart from seperateness.

Do you also have the right to commandeer threads as if Kickback were built for you and around you, with all other members being there to engage you in painfully boring "debates"?

As a matter of fact I do

It's typical that you attack me personally because you haven't got any answers to the wonderfully well thought out arguments I've put forward

Seymour M Hersh
Gay as a picnic.

I thought you looked a little too happy at my stag with all the real men around you. Jeez, who'd of thought? Still HMFC are an inclusive football club!:P

"Jesus loves you and so do I"

- Whitney Houston, at the Free Nelson Mandela concert, Wembley Stadium, 1988.

Buffalo Bill

agreed, 'believe', 'together' my god is it worth getting upset about, could be worse! the phrase could be 'cant be arsed' like it was last year

Archived