Csaba - Here is your chance

bighalders

Allegedly Nade is fully fit and will probably start on Saturday. Surely not though in place of Jamie Mole, surely as well as Mole or another striker. 4-5-1 is not Csaba, it's not Hearts, particularly at home to ICT. Here is a chance to demonstrate tht you are your own man Csaba, play two up front. What do Korobochka and Chervenkov know anyway. Here's to 4-4-2 on Saturday?

We_are_the_Hearts
Allegedly Nade is fully fit and will probably start on Saturday. Surely not though in place of Jamie Mole, surely as well as Mole or another striker. 4-5-1 is not Csaba, it's not Hearts, particularly at home to ICT. Here is a chance to demonstrate tht you are your own man Csaba, play two up front. What do Korobochka and Chervenkov know anyway. Here's to 4-4-2 on Saturday?

Jeez, what chance has he got? We play 4-4-1-1 which is Csabas version of 4-4-2. He has explained to those that are intelligent enough to understand how this system works. Get used to it.

Mole has done enough running to justify the courtesy of having a strike partner to benefit from it.

What the Falkirk game proved to me was that 1. Nade and Mole could work very well together, and 2. we are deriving no benefit (either defensively or in attack) from having an extra man in midfield

Alternatively he could pick a team that he thinks will win the game rather than to please some conspiracy theorists on JKB

Jeez, what chance has he got? We play 4-4-1-1 which is Csabas version of 4-4-2. He has explained to those that are intelligent enough to understand how this system works. Get used to it.

He also said the players have to be flexible in what formation is played

Why isnt he flexible?

Alternatively he could pick a team that he thinks will win the game rather than to please some conspiracy theorists on JKB

I'd be happy with that! :)

Would love to see Glen and nade given a run of games together to see if they can strike a good parternship.

Could they be the Clarke and Robbo of the modern era? That would be tremendous

Why isnt he flexible?

Well it sounded like we played 4-5-1 at the weekend, changing to 4-4-1-1 in the second half, and we played a very flexible 4-2-3-1 against Hamiton...

We_are_the_Hearts

Why isnt he flexible?

I think he meant flexible in the formation. Should become 4-2-4 when attacking but Rome wasn't built in a day. The flat 4-4-2 that older Hearts fans crave is too easy too defend against. Celtic are about the only team who use it and they get found out BIG time against decent teams. Think Cesney will change in Europe this year.

Well it sounded like we played 4-5-1 at the weekend, changing to 4-4-1-1 in the second half, and we played a very flexible 4-2-3-1 against Hamiton...

Depends. Either that or Audrey just played the hole position better than Kingston.

Variations of how you organise your 5 midfielders is one thing. Flexibility in increasing the amount of strikers on the pitch is another...

If Csaba can pretend to Botchup that Mole is playing in the hole, but Mole keeps running the channels as he does, and pretend it is a 4-4-1-1 formation Csaba might get away with both playing

Dont you think they might work very well together?

Could they be the Clarke and Robbo of the modern era? That would be tremendous

That would indeed be tremendous. However so would Dubai International buying out Romanov and is probably more likely !

Mole has done enough running to justify the courtesy of having a strike partner to benefit from it.

What the Falkirk game proved to me was that 1. Nade and Mole could work very well together, and 2. we are deriving no benefit (either defensively or in attack) from having an extra man in midfield

I think Nade will replace Mole in the starting line up. Still have one up front.

Depends. Either that or Audrey just played the hole position better than Kingston.

Variations of how you organise your 5 midfielders is one thing. Flexibility in increasing the amount of strikers on the pitch is another...

If Csaba can pretend to Botchup that Mole is playing in the hole, but Mole keeps running the channels as he does, and pretend it is a 4-4-1-1 formation Csaba might get away with both playing

Dont you think they might work very well together?

Hmm maybe. I'd prefer 4-3-3 though.

Kello

Jonsson - Zaliukas - Berra - Rapnik

Karipidis

Stewart - - Ruben

Mole -------------------Glen

Nade

I agree it should be 4-4-2 for the game against ICT.

However, with Glen not having played for weeks, it might be better if he was on the bench ready to come on, if somebody! (see below) gets tired.

I'd start with Nade and Mole up front.

Tullberg also on the bench.

But hey I'm not the Manager.

Csaba - Here is your chance to give up your footballing principles and bow to my greater knowledge of the game.

From Csaba's comment in today's Evening Hobo it seems unlikely that BOTH Mole AND Nade will play together with a straight swap one for the other being more likely.

From Csaba's comment in today's Evening Hobo it seems unlikely that BOTH Mole AND Nade will play together with a straight swap one for the other being more likely.

Is a "definite" chance to play the same as a "100%" chance to play?

Do you think that a group have got together and decided that Mole and Nade should not play together on Saturday? Or will they take that decision together in the few minutes before the game?

As for Laszlo's criticism about Mole's performance on Saturday - there were about 8 players who played worse than Mole on Saturday.

With No.29 in the hole probably.

Do you think that a group have got together and decided that Mole and Nade should not play together on Saturday? Or will they take that decision together in the few minutes before the game?

As for Laszlo's criticism about Mole's performance on Saturday - there were about 8 players who played worse than Mole on Saturday.

Mole ran the channels well but suffered in the first half from a complete lack of support and movement from his 4 or 5 amigos in midfield

IMO

I don't know which language Csaba THINKS in but I think he does a remarkably good job expressing himself in english considering it's probably his 4th or 5th language behind hungarian, romanian & german languages.

I don't know which language Csaba THINKS in but I think he does a remarkably good job expressing himself in english considering it's probably his 4th or 5th language behind hungarian, romanian & german languages.

Yes he is extremely good at presentation. Everyone loves an extrovert.

Say what you like about Csaba, but he's a quick learner...

"I don't make promises for anybody about starting."

Archived