Is there an Aberdeen Hearts supporters club?

3inaBednar

Is there a club or a bus run down the road for home games, I've just moved up to Aberdeen for a variety of reasons, would be good to meet some jambos up here.

cheers for any info.

Is there a club or a bus run down the road for home games, I've just moved up to Aberdeen for a variety of reasons, would be good to meet some jambos up here.

cheers for any info.

There used to be one a few years ago, but I think most folk make their own way to mataches now. I don't get to as many games now, but when I do I go by Train.

I think a few meet for TV matches in the Adam Lounge?

always a jambo

There is not one anymore as I enquired when I moved up here nearly 4yrs ago. I usually drive to all the games but it is getting quite expensive now due to petrol costs.

We used to have one but didnt go to many games together and as said above met in the Adam lounge at top of Holburn Street. There are a lot of Hearts fans who are ST holders and go by train down so they can have a drink.

Watson the most famous Hearts fan is normally about and likes getting dressed up for the bigger games :) Legend!

Good crew up there wish I was still there :sad:

I very rarely see a Jambo in Aberdeen and just drive to all the games I can, I will definately be going to the Adams next telivised game though, never knew it was the place to be.

• 2 months later...

I've just moved up here too. There are a 2 or 3 other jambos ,that I know about , in first year.

Do the Hearts fans still go to Adams lounge and are you allowed to wear hearts colours??

I've just moved up here too. There are a 2 or 3 other jambos ,that I know about , in first year.

Do the Hearts fans still go to Adams lounge and are you allowed to wear hearts colours??

not up there anymore but colours were fine as far as i remember

• 6 months later...
DandyJambo

Any updates on the situation with jambos in Aberdeen?

A few of us go to office or stadia to watch games but i have never came accross any other jambos tho.

Big_Hearts_Runner

I went to Uni up there for 4 years, there were a few Jambos and yes the Adam lounge was where we met. Get along there the next TV game and you will probably meet a few - maybe suggest getting a club going again??

It was run by a James Calderwood for a few years but i hear he's recently stepped down from the duties. Can anyone confirm?

Archived