Who is this plonker on lies.net starring Sergey the idiot economist

CJGJ

Following from someone who purports to being a hearts fan -- trying too much to ingratiate himself with his new found Hobo buddies I think

'Yes I know, just kidding around. I know we are a baw hair from going down the swanney. I dont have a spare 30 million lying around to do anything about it, I just have to go with the flow and hope the worst doesn't happen.

I'll let you into a secret Mattie. I miss the days before Vlad when we had guys like Flogel, Stamp, McKenna Weir etc not world beaters by any stretch, but they at least were not a bunch of mercenaries and they had a bit of passion for the club. Even after a beating, although dissapointed I came away feeling not too bad knowing the guys done their best. Been quite some time since I have felt that.'

So all of the above stands true for players like Skacel, Hartley, Gordon, Fysass etc ? -- all of whom played for us in the last 3 seasons but according to poster above have not done their best for us -- PS whilst most of the above(in quote) tried they were like the majority of players football mercenaries who came because of funds from Sky TV -- Stamp for example was unfit for much of his time due to weight problems and Weir left after running down his contract -- things were not all rosy in the 'good' old days.

Things may be bad but the last thing we need is posters going on to Hobo.net and giving them fuel to perpetuate their fantasies.

J.T.F.Robertson
Following from someone who purports to being a hearts fan -- trying too much to ingratiate himself with his new found Hobo buddies I think

'Yes I know, just kidding around. I know we are a baw hair from going down the swanney. I dont have a spare 30 million lying around to do anything about it, I just have to go with the flow and hope the worst doesn't happen.

I'll let you into a secret Mattie. I miss the days before Vlad when we had guys like Flogel, Stamp, McKenna Weir etc not world beaters by any stretch, but they at least were not a bunch of mercenaries and they had a bit of passion for the club. Even after a beating, although dissapointed I came away feeling not too bad knowing the guys done their best. Been quite some time since I have felt that.'

So all of the above stands true for players like Skacel, Hartley, Gordon, Fysass etc ? -- all of whom played for us in the last 3 seasons but according to poster above have not done their best for us -- PS whilst most of the above(in quote) tried they were like the majority of players football mercenaries who came because of funds from Sky TV -- Stamp for example was unfit for much of his time due to weight problems and Weir left after running down his contract -- things were not all rosy in the 'good' old days.

Things may be bad but the last thing we need is posters going on to Hobo.net and giving them fuel to perpetuate their fantasies.

I'll bet whoever it is, he's never had so many "friends".

I can't fathom why anyone would attempt to engage them in "debate" re our situation, when you have a whole host of them wouldn't pi55 on us if we were on fire. Some of them, even when they're hearing what they want to hear from "one of us", still can't stop themselves putting the boot in to the "sensible jambo".

I cannot fathom why a hearts fan would even bother to read what people are posting on that site.

I have a look only when the links are posted on here.

I am sometimes more than a little suprised that they seem to all get along better than us and some of the posts are actually intelligent and others are downright hilarious as well.

We should all try to get along a bit better on here IMHO

Doesn't he have a valid point though? Banks all over the world are looking over their shoulders after what has happened in the US, and there's no reason Ukio will be exempt.

Doesn't he have a valid point though? Banks all over the world are looking over their shoulders after what has happened in the US, and there's no reason Ukio will be exempt.

Ukio had no involvement in the US banking sector and are more likely to gain from this than lose. Unlike RBS et al that bought dodgy securities off the yanks.

Lithuania is still a relatively new country and being ex-soviet has no real western presence yet, therefore hasn't had its fingers burnt.

The People's Chimp
It's one of my chief annoyances when I see Hearts fans going over there and brown nosing the locals. It's disgusting.

Whoever posted that over there can get himself right to ****.

Bang on. I've read some sickening pesh over there with certain individuals going over there and bending over.

disgusting.

Bang on. I've read some sickening pesh over there with certain individuals going over there and bending over.

disgusting.

One name comes to mind on reading that quote in the op...

One name comes to mind on reading that quote in the op...

Hope it wasn't mine :eek:

Been on to put him straight - no reply as yet, but it is probably past his bedtime :P

Meh. Let them think we're up the creek. Makes it all the better when they bring their pishy wee team across Edinburgh and get themselves reamed.

Expect a Banderson exclusive tomorrow.

Whoever it is, they spell disappointed with two s's and one p. That has to be an exclusive club. ;)

I don't know how people can be arsed spending any time over there, never mind ingratiating themselves. If someone posts a link, I might take a look but the chat is so rank it just makes me want to poke my own eyes out.

They talk mince and have no sense of humour whatsoever. Where's the fun in that?

Nucky Thompson

I think a Hobo brown noser is worse than a fecking Hobo:cool: Whoever you are, you are a welt:slither:

The guy is obviously a ****ing knobend.

Fancy going on there and sooking up to that lot eh?

Makes you wonder about people.

The guy is obviously a ****ing knobend.

Fancy going on there and sooking up to that lot eh?

Makes you wonder about people.

agree, total plank and a betrayer of the good name that is HMFC , if i had my way he would be made to say those things again in the middle of the pitch before kick off at tynie on Saturday and lets see how brave and contemptuous he would be then.:mad:

Whoever it is, they spell disappointed with two s's and one p. That has to be an exclusive club. ;)

It's not as exclusive as you might think.

It's been used on 15 threads since 31st August and 13 different posters have introduced it to a thread.

It's not as exclusive as you might think.

It's been used on 15 threads since 31st August and 13 different posters have introduced it to a thread.

You must have too much time on your hands :P

Archived