Ramon Pereira- where is he now?

jambo in iraq

Done a few searches to no avail. Thought he was a player with quite a bit of skill, but there was always something missing. Does anyone know who he plays for now?

I believe he went back to Spain. I just tried looking him up on wikipedia, doesn't appear to have a page.

The People's Chimp

Someone posted a link to the Spanish wiki recently IIRC he has an entry and is playing for a 2nd division team out there.

He's probably still a regular competitor in Tucson Arizona's yearly Mullet Man competition as well.

Marmeladent?rtchen
Done a few searches to no avail. Thought he was a player with quite a bit of skill, but there was always something missing. Does anyone know who he plays for now?

Thats a blast from the past,,, what made you think of him??

Seem to remember him having a right poor attempt of a dive in one of the few games he played. Against Aberdeen maybe? They were raging.

Not a great player but had a cracking achey breaky style mullet is my main memory of him.

Scored one scorching goal at the Gorgie End. Can't remember who against. Don't think he was fully mentally attuned. Poor man's Pinilla.

Word on the street is he poses topless on the internet for spare change.

Mullet%20man.jpg

You just know that guy is on a FBI wanted list.

Done a few searches to no avail.

You clearly have not developed decent googling skills. That is probably a good thing.

A European legend for our team! He started that famous night in Basel!

from an undeniably offside position he he

what a truly fantastic trip, the football being undertaken in the usual drink induced haze. Oh for a few more Euro nights like that one.

The much maligned Robbie Nielson scored the winner too. Bet there aren't many on here that have that one on their C.V.

If rumours are to be believed, shouldnt he get himself a move to Columbia!

Curtain twitcher:rolleyes:

Snake Plissken
Seem to remember him having a right poor attempt of a dive in one of the few games he played. Against Aberdeen maybe? They were raging.

Motherwell.

One of Robbo's first matches in charge.

Maybury got sent off early on and Motherwell never played particularly well but took the lead. Ramon tried to round Gordon Marshall (who as always was having a good game against us) and when it was clear he wasn't going to make it round he just threw himself to the floor not fooling anyone.

Had the pleasure of meeting him on a flight to barcelona

He gave me a signed Hearts strip, with all the players on it.

Hangs proudly on my little brothers wall

Son Of Anarchy
Had the pleasure of meeting him on a flight to barcelona

He gave me a signed Hearts strip, with all the players on it.

Hangs proudly on my little brothers wall

I met him the first day he arrived at tynie to sign for us. I knew MDV fairly well (who was driving him to tynie) and when my son asked MDV for yet another autograph,Mark said "hows about getting this guys autograph instead?" Out stepped Ramon from the back of MDV's range rover.Really nice guy but always ran sideways on the pitch like a crab instead of heading for goal. I heard he was lazy in training and liked the nightlife too much,but whether true or not? I dunno.

marshallschunkychicken

Cracker of a goal at the gorgie road end, just after half time, can't remember who it was against.

I missed it as I was getting a pie, and didn't see it on Heartsworld for a good few months after.

So in essence, I missed his one contribution to the club...

Archived