just like in 1973

winston churchill

The People's Chimp
it seems every hobo was at tynecastle........... when the 22 in a row ended;)

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=129018

Morons. It would seem they were all "just to the left of the picture" or "just cropped on the outside" or "just in the yam gunts end."

Yawn. I wonder how many of them were in that other infamous "crowd" shot on 02.04.06. Not many..."oh i was just to the right, there, that red seat, zz33"

I had to go out and 'celebrate' my 21st birthday that night. :(

I was also born in 1973. :(:(

Buffalo Bill

I had to go out and 'celebrate' my 21st birthday that night. :(

I was also born in 1973. :(:(

Buffalo Bill

JINX!! :P

Is finally bringing to an end a world-record period of embarassment and subjugation by your fierce rivals all that much to celebrate?

Don't get me wrong, I'd be thoroughly delighted at getting the monkey off my back, but I'm sure I'd then try to erase those painful 22 games (and the 18 before them, not to forget) from my memory forever.

As long as Willie Gibson has teeth like Esther Ranson I will back these sentiments.

Buffalo Bill

I was livid after that game. I went home and didn't have my customary night on the sauce noising up hibs supporting mates.

Was a ball boy at the time and several of us were spat on and assaulted at the end when they came on the track at the enclosure.

14 i would have been.

I was at both games :sad:

Still praying for revenge for 1973, well at least I know it's more likely that I'll see 7-0 Hearts against Hibs than Hibs winning the cup!

Many want to avenge the 7-0 and i wouldn`t mind that, but i`d really love to see another long unbeaten run.

Game after game and still not a derby win must have been murder for the Hobos. I know i`d really hate to experience that so i hope we go on another run like that against the Hobos in the future.

Feckin hate them.:107years:

Do you know where hell is
Was a ball boy at the time and several of us were spat on and assaulted at the end when they came on the track at the enclosure.

14 i would have been.

My brother was a ball boy aswell, he had a mate called john roberston (seriously) who was also a ball boy, he nearly got set about as he nosied up the hibs fans.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

That game awoke a new sensation in me up till then.

Experiencing a defeat by the low-lifes.

I was too young to "feel" the pain of that day in 1973. Though my oldest brother recalls that undergoing the brutality of Royal Marines basic training in the 70's was bliss compared to the experience of going back to school and facing the Hibbies after that game...

The boy still feels the scars...

My brother was a ball boy aswell, he had a mate called john roberston (seriously) who was also a ball boy, he nearly got set about as he nosied up the hibs fans.

Did your brother pass away a few years back mate?

If so, he was a good lad and a good Jambo.

JR was a bit of a card, he used to get pelters from the away fans.

Do you know where hell is
Did your brother pass away a few years back mate?

If so, he was a good lad and a good Jambo.

JR was a bit of a card, he used to get pelters from the away fans.

He did that mate, he was a good lad. JR was radio rental when it came to the away fans, iam surprissed he never got done. Funny **** though.

It's a bit like the Rangers-St Mirren game when they had about 7000. Every Rangers fan I have ever met was at that match. The attendance should be around 250,000.

Archived