Midweek Coupons

Sexton Hardcastle

I done 5 aways.A Madrid,Liverpool,Birmingham,Shaktar and Derby.Feckers they were winning wi 12 mins to go.for my fiver would have been ?896.sick as a dog

Derby are you mental:eek:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Why the ***** did I pick Watford?

WATFORD?!

I honestly can't even begin to remember how much they have done me for over the past few seasons.

Greed, we all do it. :)

My two Champions League results came in but I was not happy with the return and added two Championship games to my list which let me down.

Thats exactely what it is! I tell myself after nights like tonight that i wont have a bet for a few weeks, but how boring would a soccer saturday be without a coupon.

The Championship is very hard to bet on this season.. Although i managed to pick 2 winners in Reading and Birmingham tonight i have nothing to show for it.

Only ?82 but a winner is a winner no matter what.

well done mate, good shout on atletico. inter were a good bet tonight as well in the end.

Got mines going on to Bayern, Lyon, and Arsenal tomoro, not convinced about any of them to be honest!

Zenit St Petersburg, Villareal and Real madrid 40/1 at Ladbrokes, worth a shout?

Or you can lay Man Utd @1.53 on Betfair. Not sure why but just don't fancy Man Utd tomorrow night.

Derby are you mental:eek:

I had a feeling after winning saturday they might do it again.They seemingly missed a good chance in injury time.Im fecking jinxed 3 times this season been let down wi 1 team.Annan scored the winner in injury time 3 weeks ago doing me outta 5 draws ?400.Jambos done me on Sat for ?150.gonna give up i think!!!

Lyon, Porto and Bayern Munich - all to win 5/1

Plus

Celtic vs AaB Aalborg Correct score Celtic 3 - 0 9/1

Celtic vs AaB Aalborg First goalscorer Scott McDonald 4/1

Celtic vs AaB Aalborg Scorecast Scott McDonald 28/1

I took:-

Shahktar

Atletico

Preston

Wolves

?105 back for my fiver. Happy days :)

Good effort.

Shahktar was being brave.

I'll be picking up a nice ?14 after puting a massive ?2 on Wolves, Cardiff and Birmingham last night!

Woo hoo.

Will have a gander at the games tonight and decide where to place my hard earned ?4

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Man Utd

Celtic :sad:

Lyon

Bayern

Pompey

Everton

Hoping for the best of British tonight and tomorrow!

PRESTON v Nott Forest

Marseille v LIVERPOOL

PORTO v Fenerbahce

CELTIC v Aalborg

LYON v Fiorentina

20/1

In Champs leagues games, the away teams don't tend to win very often, so the only away I have taken are Liverpool, who are set up perfectly for winning away. Marseille are also not that great

The dodgiest one is Lyon, but they generally have a decent home record and have made some decent signings. If anyone can suggest a better team at about evens, I would probably change them

Ure right away teams tend not to win!!!!!!!!!

Archived