Faux outrage....

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

Is this one of the most galling things on JKB currently? The nouveau trend for faux outrage. It appears to be all the rage, but is thoroughly tiresome.

Yawn.

Is this one of the most galling things on JKB currently? The nouveau trend for faux outrage. It appears to be all the rage, but is thoroughly tiresome.

Yawn.

Said the man who called John Martin the most hated footballer in Scotland even though you were only about 4 at the time of controversy.:P

Yawn.

I can't believe you had the insensitivity to ask that question at a time like this.

Don't you think that people have enough to cope with without your clumsy, thoughtless, part-French inquisition?

The People's Chimp
Said the man who called John Martin the most hated footballer in Scotland even though you were only about 4 at the time of controversy.:P

MON DIEU!

He was still playing well into my panini years. A combination of scabhood and playing for airdrie puts him well up there on my list of detestables.

MON DIEU!

He was still playing well into my panini years. A combination of scabhood and playing for airdrie puts him well up there on my list of detestables.

Somebody of your age should have been hating the likes of Paul Kane and Micky Weir.

The People's Chimp
Somebody of your age should have been hating the likes of Paul Kane and Micky Weir.

ZUT ALORS.

Paul Kane. top ten.

Archived