Spurs v Villa

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Starting soon on Satan TV.

I'm looking forward to this game. It could be a cracker.

Pavlyuchenko making his debut for Spurs. :)

Villa can go 4th if they win.

Starting soon on Satan TV.

I'm looking forward to this game. It could be a cracker.

Pavlyuchenko making his debut for Spurs. :)

Villa can go 4th if they win.

2-2 PREDICTION

Tuned in as well.

Fancy Villa tonight as Spurs have had a sticky start to the season.

Bentley on the bench - has he been injured or out of form?

Malcolm Tucker

I hate Landan teams, however I want Spurs to win this one. Why? Pavlyuchenko is amazing, and they don't have Martin O'Neill as their manager.

'Mon the Spurs (but only tonight :))

heartgarfunkel

Should be a cracker. However, given that they drew 4-4 a year ago, and it promises so much, a goal-less draw is surely on the cards!;)

1-0 Villa already.

Hopefully not the last of the goals.

:)

was going to stick a tenner on Villa but i had to change my card details and Coral didnt get back to me in time:sad:

11/4 was crazy value for Villa (hope they get pumped now though)

Chad Sexington

Spurs look rotten at the back.

That right back certainly wont be giving Allan Hutton any sleepless nights about losing his place. He's honking.

Villa look a good outfit.

Gareth Bale for a left-back seems to be roving free all-over the pitch like Cruyff or Neeskens did in the 70's Dutch team ..... great young player although 10 times more forward minded than defensive.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Spurs look rotten at the back.

That right back certainly wont be giving Allan Hutton any sleepless nights about losing his place. He's honking.

Villa look a good outfit.

We don't like to admit it because of the Celtic thing but O'Neil is pretty frickin' good. Plus Villa really lucked out so far with their foreign owner.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Gareth Bale for a left-back seems to be roving free all-over the pitch like Cruyff or Neeskens did in the 70's Dutch team ..... great young player although 10 times more forward minded than defensive.

He is top quality.

I would love an attack minded full back at Hearts.

Has any team in history had a worse money spent to return ratio than Tottenham? Every year they seem to spend the thick end of ?50m and they continue to be about as effective as Derek Riordan's dentist.

Has any team in history had a worse money spent to return ratio than Tottenham? Every year they seem to spend the thick end of ?50m and they continue to be about as effective as Derek Riordan's dentist.

Newcastle United?

Newcastle United?

Close call! Spurs have definitely been throwing more cash about lately though. Interesting to see Martin Jol, left to get on with his job, is currently sitting top of the Bundesliga.

Spurs go bottom.

Ramos must be favorite in the sack race already.

:eek:

they're having an almost identical start to last season are they not?

Spurs go bottom.

Ramos must be favorite in the sack race already.

:eek:

Ramos must stay, Ramos must stay, hello, hello.

If only Chelsea had beaten them, they'd be on 0 points. :(

Agree with chad, but Spurs used to be a patient club with their managers.

I know it can take time to gel players but they look so disjointed.

It'll come right. Get rid of bloody Dawson, move Corluka to centre half and eh..... some other stuff.

Oh and shoot the keeper and put anyone in goals instead.

It'll come right. Get rid of bloody Dawson, move Corluka to centre half and eh..... some other stuff.

Oh and shoot the keeper and put anyone in goals instead.

i know, feck knows what Spurs see in Dawson? He`s a bombscare. Woodgate is fecked with injuries too and is a liability,

Never rated Jenas either and Bent is mince. I know they had no choice but to sell Keane and Berbatov but i thought they`d keep Malbranque who i thought was handy.

As they are saying on tv just now, there`s no leaders in Spurs side. They never dig a result out when they are playing poor.

I am bit of a Spurs fan and I really hope Ramos is given time. He showed he was a good coach at Seville.

I know they've spent a bit of money but I still think Ramos signed good players and got rid of some dross. Modric, Bentley and and Corluka are far better players than Tainio, Malbranque and Chimbonda. Pavlyuchenko is a cracking player too but it remains to be seen if he can compensate for the loss of Kean and Berbatov (Arshavin in Jan perhaps?!).

But they were honking last night.

I am bit of a Spurs fan and I really hope Ramos is given time. He showed he was a good coach at Seville.

I know they've spent a bit of money but I still think Ramos signed good players and got rid of some dross. Modric, Bentley and and Corluka are far better players than Tainio, Malbranque and Chimbonda. Pavlyuchenko is a cracking player too but it remains to be seen if he can compensate for the loss of Kean and Berbatov (Arshavin in Jan perhaps?!).

But no-one Spurs have got is in the same league as Berbatov and Keane.

8th at best.

Until the manager is put in charge of recruitment Spurs will continue to struggle. Comoli seems to have absolutely no idea what the problems in the team are. He signed no defensive midfielders, they still don't have a genuine left sided player and they are weak at the back unless King is playing one of his 3 games a season. They have about 17 players who can play in 'the hole' but no one to get the ball for them.

Championship manager scenario which is becoming more and more common in England.

Not sure what to think about this result.

On the one hand Spurs got beat, but then they are completely irrelevant in the sort of exalted circles that Chelsea FC move in. :)

On the other the Leaping Leprechaun's Astohn Villha were the victors. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

chester copperpot

On the one hand Spurs got beat, but then they are completely irrelevant in the sort of exalted circles that Chelsea FC move in. :)

On the other the Leaping Leprechaun's Astohn Villha were the victors. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Lol, had a wee internal chuckle to myself reading that.

:biggrin:

While Spurs may be completely irrelevant in the sort of exalted circles Sibneft FC move in, they did hand you two pretty crucial blows in both the last two title races, deservedly held you at the Bridge a couple of weeks back (a day when strangely, you seemed more interested in the OF game: shurely shome mishtake), and beat you in the diddy cup final as well.

But that Martin O'Neill: now there's a quality manager. I bet you couldn't cope with what was happening after he took over at Parkhead eight years ago - and on 27 August 2000 in particular. The day the tables were turned. But cheer up: if you still bear psychological scars from that event, I'm sure you're rich enough to afford counselling... :wink:

Archived