Sykes

JamboPete

Does anyne know anything about a company called Sykes, they are based at Calder Road in Sighthill.

I have looked into applying for a job with them in an outbound sales role.

Just wondered if anybody works there or has worked there or know somebody that does or has.

Any info is much appreciated.

Cheers

Been with them for nearly a year now for Motorola. Which account are you looking to go for ?

Its called "careerbuilder"

They are an american based firm that are trying to become bigger than "Monster" in the UK.

The job is selling advertising space on the "careerbuilder" website.

The basic salary isnt that bad and the potential bonuses sound good.

Whats the building/environment like?

Do you do sales also?

Its called "careerbuilder"

They are an american based firm that are trying to become bigger than "Monster" in the UK.

The job is selling advertising space on the "careerbuilder" website.

The basic salary isnt that bad and the potential bonuses sound good.

Whats the building/environment like?

Do you do sales also?

No i do support at Motorola , Careerbuilder is the most wanted job in Sykes , A friend who worked alongside me at Motorola had a interview two weeks ago on a friday , started last wednesday and is flying on a trip to sweden for them next thursday and another one had trips to Germany and London. The building is "ok" , No decent meals at the canteen (i'm at st johns road which does have a canteen yay!) and the people are great , nice relaxed and really make a efford to get to know you and you get free donuts on a friday ;)

No i do support at Motorola , Careerbuilder is the most wanted job in Sykes , A friend who worked alongside me at Motorola had a interview two weeks ago on a friday , started last wednesday and is flying on a trip to sweden for them next thursday and another one had trips to Germany and London. The building is "ok" , No decent meals at the canteen (i'm at st johns road which does have a canteen yay!) and the people are great , nice relaxed and really make a efford to get to know you and you get free donuts on a friday ;)

Any idea why they are travelling abroad on trips?

Archived