match photos

Colonel Kurtz

Can anyone advise how to order photos from saturdays match which are on Hearts website .

The first one of Terrys goal captures our party ,the despair on our faces really sums up supporting Hearts,and my Guantanamo bay golfing jacket loks very fetching

Can anyone advise how to order photos from saturdays match which are on Hearts website .

The first one of Terrys goal captures our party ,the despair on our faces really sums up supporting Hearts,and my Guantanamo bay golfing jacket loks very fetching

bizarre request wanting photos of dis paring faces of Hearts fans.:eek::hobofish:

bizarre request wanting photos of dis paring faces of Hearts fans.:eek::hobofish:

aye a lot of hobos went through to falkirk right enough,there is a bit if "dis parity" about that

aye a lot of hobos went through to falkirk right enough,there is a bit if "dis parity":107years: about that

well talking of despair there can be no matching the look of despair on hobo faces for the past :107years:;)

I presume it is image 159 that you are looking for.

Interesting that the site has as many photos of the Aalborg-Aarhus game as any SPL game not involving the OF. Well, interesting but not even slightly surprising.

No 159. As ever Colonel, cutting a sartorial swish through those of a more sombre hue. ;)

No 159. As ever Colonel, cutting a sartorial swish through those of a more sombre hue. ;)

Thank you Elder,I do try to make an effort.

Compare and contrast if you will to the Desmond worn by Young Tyrone,he"s had it since you were young boys sitting on the banks of the Inch Burn dreaming of cup glory

He was Huck Finn to your Tom Sawyer

Archived