Burn After Reading (merged threads)

mac

Went to see it on Saturday night - pleased to say that the Coen brothers are back - a funny, slick well written/acted movie - highly recommended.:cool:

Went to see it on Saturday night - pleased to say that the Coen brothers are back - a funny, slick well written/acted movie - highly recommended.:cool:

Not released here yet, but looking forward to it!

(I hadn't been aware that they'd ever been away, mind you...) ;)

• 5 weeks later...

I am going to see this film on friday night.

Has anybody else seen the trailer, it looks absolutely hilarious, another gem from the coen brothers.:)

Carl Spackler
Really, Carl? Have to say I was disappointed with NCFOM, but they are definitely back with BAR.

NCFOM was brilliant. The bad guy was superb. I liked it in the same way as I liked Fargo.

Say What Again

I'm looking forward to it but the missus isn't.

If it's anything like

No Country for Old Men, Bad Santa, The Man Who Wasn't There, O Brother, Where Art Thou?, The Big Lebowski, Fargo or Barton Fink, it'll do for me. :)

"TBC" stands for "To Be Confirmed", probably meaning it's yet to be officially rated.

One of the best movies I've seen for a while, I'm also a big fan of the Cohen dudes, since "Raising Arizona" days, still one of my all-time faves.:cool:

I'm looking forward to it but the missus isn't.

If it's anything like

No Country for Old Men, Bad Santa, The Man Who Wasn't There, O Brother, Where Art Thou?, The Big Lebowski, Fargo or Barton Fink, it'll do for me. :)

Bad Santa was directed Terry Zwigoff, so I wouldn't count it as a Coen Brothers' film, even though the Coens were co-producers and uncredited co-writers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Santa

Will defo be heading along to see this

The Big Lebowski is my favourite film, walter sobcheck is a legend!!!

No country for old men was great although i think the ending was a bit confusing, possibley there will be a 2nd one made.

Fargo is also good...." oh yeeeaah" - " Yeeeah"

I am going to see it as well. It has the letters (TBC) beside the rating. What does that mean?

Thanks. That is what I thought, although I find it odd that it has been released without the rating being confirmed. Is that normal?

Will defo be heading along to see this

The Big Lebowski is my favourite film, walter sobcheck is a legend!!!

Rumours of a sequel I read today.

Archived